Hottest Dog Ever

Back in Yahoo Groups days, I used to chat with a girl in her 20s regularly because she was so much fun. I remember her describing a Rottweiler-Lab mix she saw at a local football game - someone had brought it and was walking him near her. She thought he was the hottest dog she'd ever seen. She described his face, his sleek but muscular body, his size. Not only that, but she went on to say she couldn't stop looking at his 'package' and she got wet just watching him. She fantasized about fucking that dog ever since then, and decided she was definitely getting one, probably once she could afford to move into a house with a yard.

Anyone else had that experience, a particular dog or breed where you thought, 'Oooooh, I'd loooove to fuck him, or a dog just like that!' ?

I saw a dog once that was black but with spots of other color dark fur and had pink lips and blue eyes. Absolutely gorgeous.

Any muscular elegant short haired big male dog could get me wet, but yes, twice I have met a really handsome male, must say when it happened I hadn't doubt they were the sexiest males in animal kingdom. One was an arlequin dane, other one a young brazilian mastiff

Tazi-in-her-camo-boots2.jpgDZ6UBNGXkAEN3WS.jpgimage_337.jpglevriero-afgano,-muro-236028 (1).jpg
Untitled.png
By far my favorite. Luscious long fur, sexy physique, well hung on guys with amazing pussies on the ladies, wonderful personality, and they smell divine

Back in Yahoo Groups days, I used to chat with a girl in her 20s regularly because she was so much fun. I remember her describing a Rottweiler-Lab mix she saw at a local football game - someone had brought it and was walking him near her. She thought he was the hottest dog she'd ever seen. She described his face, his sleek but muscular body, his size. Not only that, but she went on to say she couldn't stop looking at his 'package' and she got wet just watching him. She fantasized about fucking that dog ever since then, and decided she was definitely getting one, probably once she could afford to move into a house with a yard.

Anyone else had that experience, a particular dog or breed where you thought, 'Oooooh, I'd loooove to fuck him, or a dog just like that!' ?
Totally, YES!!!

Back