Hot Zone

Jdoggy

Citizen of Zooville
I see alot of chat about state parks and dog parks for meeting women to be his 'possible' bitch but, Tractor Supply is a HOT ZONE. Just took a 15 minute cruise through there with my Doberman Stud and there were 7 women around him at once! Employees and customers feeding snacks and petting.. The last lady that petted him at the counter was a short lady, in her late 20s around 4' tall! I never would have saw her if she hadn't approached us🥵🥵

That's gonna be a new cruise through for me and my boy!

Last edited:
I see alot of chat about state parks and dog parks for meeting women to be his 'possible' bitch but, Tractor Supply is a HOT ZONE. Just took a 15 minute cruise through there with my Doberman Stud and there were 7 women around him at once! Employees and customers feeding snacks and petting.. The last lady that petted him at the counter was a short lady, in her late 20s around 4' tall! I never would have saw her if she hadn't approached us🥵🥵

That's gonna be a new cruise through for me and my boy!

View attachment 213624View attachment 213626
Do not mistake someone who enjoys / likes / appreciates dogs for anything other than that! You went shopping in a store which by definition is staffed by people who enjoy animals. Sort of like taking a horse to a rodeo. I think you are making assumptions beyond what was intended by the employees. Just my take.

Do not mistake someone who enjoys / likes / appreciates dogs for anything other than that! You went shopping in a store which by definition is staffed by people who enjoy animals. Sort of like taking a horse to a rodeo. I think you are making assumptions beyond what was intended by the employees. Just my take.
Yup, job requirements or not there's a less than 1% chance any of them are zoo. Just a mind dreaming 😋 Thank you for the perspective!

Back