horse stallion vs donkey jack

Good afternoon folks,
I d like to get your feedback and opinions on that matter. Myself i was lucky to get some experiences with several type of animals too, grew up on a small farm. Nevertheless I never had a donkey jack, but my favourite companion would be a donkey. I know they are different than horses but they are still very intelligent animals. So from a sexual perspective why do most people have horses than having donkeys ? That is just an impression what I got over here reading many postings. Maybe there is some experienced members over here who d like to share their comments.
Thanks

Good afternoon folks,
I d like to get your feedback and opinions on that matter. Myself i was lucky to get some experiences with several type of animals too, grew up on a small farm. Nevertheless I never had a donkey jack, but my favourite companion would be a donkey. I know they are different than horses but they are still very intelligent animals. So from a sexual perspective why do most people have horses than having donkeys ? That is just an impression what I got over here reading many postings. Maybe there is some experienced members over here who d like to share their comments.
Thanks
A horse is more athletic than a donkey which leads to more greater uses (racing, showing, cow pony). They are very smart......and have very long cocks. My experience was with a stable of racing stallions. Had my first sex with a young filly...

as of now, i read quite a lot outside of the forum too and i think overall it doesnt make a big difference, it just makes a difference what you want to do with your animal/pet. if you dont wanna ride on a horse i think a donkey is very equivalent to horse and vice versa. And yeah to respond to the previous feedback on here, horse dick or donkey dick in pussy is for sure something that is amazing. though i like it the same with seing it in a asspussy

as someone thats never gotten to even try kinda want to ask what the cum is like mostly in a facial way but also maybe taste trying to learn

Donkeys are better because of their lenght and not too much diameter...so you can let them mount you freely and get stuck wnen the flare is growing during the fuack and expecially the cumming.

Donkeys are better because of their lenght and not too much diameter...so you can let them mount you freely and get stuck wnen the flare is growing during the fuack and expecially the cumming.
I think it all depends on the animal. I have a mini stallion and had a mini donkey. Both the same height but the donkey was stockier and slightly heavier (250 pounds vs 300 pounds). But the cock size was different. The donkey was thicker, longer and had a huge flare. He never was interested in girls ( we tried many times) but if he had been, the girl better be very experienced with large sizes. So far, no girl has had an issue with my stallion.

Donkeys are sexually aroused by seeing another jack or stallion breeding something or someone and after they mount and complete to ejaculated they recover quickly and ready to go again!

I owned two donkey stallions before but even though they have a cute temperament, I am now sticking to my Boerperd stallion forever, which by the way, my stallion have lovely temperament and a very beautiful cock, just the perfect size 💕

My only experience with jacks has been with one who has walked here from a farm over 4 miles away in hopes of action. The first time, he was accompanied by a mini-mare who was in heat but would not allow him to mount her. He was going nuts with lust! None of my mares or jennies were in heat or interested, but he pestered the poor jennies to no end. He knocked my old mini-mare flat and humped over her prone body! I found out who they belonged to, and while waiting for the guy to pick them up, I .....

The jack showed up again a few weeks later with the same result except the mini-mare was not with him. I was impressed by his ability to get through my fencing and the length of his cock. He was smallish boy, who looked like he had borrowed his dad's cock for the night.

The third time was a charm. He caught a jenny and a mare in heat and nailed the jenny right in front of me. He was a real pro and hit the spot on the first thrust. But when he pulled out (she walked away from him), he was not flared and there was no cum splash, but he seemed satisfied. It turned me on, so I climbed on her and showed him how to finish. Meanwhile, he went over to the horses to get the Arabian mare in heat.

When I got over there, the Alpha had run him down the hill. As always, he was really gentle about letting me halter him. Unfortunately, the alpha mare attacked while I had him on the lead, and he panicked, taking me for a wild ride which ended in a brush pile.

Out of that, my impression was that he was horny as hell but still very gentlemanly. I remember thinking what a great zoo jack he would have been for someone who appreciates one. Now I have most of a year to find out if he left me a baby, and if so, what sex. The only problem is that it will be born in early winter, so I will have to be quick to get it inside and blanketed.

I am strictly a ladies man with equines, but I have always had a stallion for a riding horse. I love both, but donkeys are extra special.

Last edited:
Speaking of how horny a Jack can be, I had a friend who told me about one of his best nights. He had 2 mini jacks and one standard jack that was a little bigger. It took some time and teasing to get any arousal.but one of the mini jacks began smelling his.body (possibly the mare urine along with his sweat ) and started dropping and getting hard then mounted him and that was all it took , he said as he was being bred the other jacks instantly were erect and when the first jack finished the others both tried mounting him but he told me the bigger jack got to him next and then the other mini jack. They were so sexually aroused they all got him again in to time at all.

In my experience donkeys are a lot calmer and easier to get on with than a stallion, stallions can also get a lot girthier while donkeys have all the length but they aren't too thick.

My only experience with jacks has been with one who has walked here from a farm over 4 miles away in hopes of action. The first time, he was accompanied by a mini-mare who was in heat but would not allow him to mount her. He was going nuts with lust! None of my mares or jennies were in heat or interested, but he pestered the poor jennies to no end. He knocked my old mini-mare flat and humped over her prone body! I found out who they belonged to, and while waiting for the guy to pick them up, I boned the mini-mare!

The jack showed up again a few weeks later with the same result except the mini-mare was not with him. I was impressed by his ability to get through my fencing and the length of his cock. He was smallish boy, who looked like he had borrowed his dad's cock for the night.

The third time was a charm. He caught a jenny and a mare in heat and nailed the jenny right in front of me. He was a real pro and hit the spot on the first thrust. But when he pulled out (she walked away from him), he was not flared and there was no cum splash, but he seemed satisfied. It turned me on, so I climbed on her and showed him how to finish. Meanwhile, he went over to the horses to get the Arabian mare in heat.

When I got over there, the Alpha had run him down the hill. As always, he was really gentle about letting me halter him. Unfortunately, the alpha mare attacked while I had him on the lead, and he panicked, taking me for a wild ride which ended in a brush pile.

Out of that, my impression was that he was horny as hell but still very gentlemanly. I remember thinking what a great zoo jack he would have been for someone who appreciates one. Now I have most of a year to find out if he left me a baby, and if so, what sex. The only problem is that it will be born in early winter, so I will have to be quick to get it inside and blanketed.

I am strictly a ladies man with equines, but I have always had a stallion for a riding horse. I love both, but donkeys are extra special.
It's gotta be great to be you!

Good afternoon folks,
Thanks
love both donkey and horse's since they're beautiful in many ways

I owned two donkey stallions before but even though they have a cute temperament, I am now sticking to my Boerperd stallion forever, which by the way, my stallion have lovely temperament and a very beautiful cock, just the perfect size 💕
Would love to see a pic of your Boerperd stallion's massively hard cock - with you in it.

Back