Horse balls.

Rockstar...you guys have some explaining to do. I mean, I thought it was just a meme that in RDR2 horses have balls and sheath, complete with their own physics, not to mention the fact that the balls shrivel up in the cold, but no. First thing I did in RDR2 a few weeks ago when I first started was check, and sure enough there they were. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for realism in games, but.... honestly...was this really needed? I mean, NONE of the other animals have genitals, trust me, I checked. Just the male horses have genitals. Someone at Rockstar must be a zoo.

In other news, Delgado Saddle, Guerrero Gun Belt, Blackrose Bounty Hunter. Black Thoroughbred named Midnight. Playing on PS4. If you see me in RDO feel free to say hello. (I'm not telling my character name as it's the same as my IRL name.

I mean, it's supposed to be a "super realistic" game, so I understand the desire to model animals anatomically :p and in Far Cry 5, cows and pigs have vaginas which to me is like dang, that's devotion to "realism" lol. Sheaths on dogs is one thing, they're kinda nondescript, and balls are definitely very explicitly put there to be seen but they could just be little orbs made in Blender, but pussies? Dang, an artist had to craft those

I mean, it's supposed to be a "super realistic" game, so I understand the desire to model animals anatomically :p and in Far Cry 5, cows and pigs have vaginas which to me is like dang, that's devotion to "realism" lol. Sheaths on dogs is one thing, they're kinda nondescript, and balls are definitely very explicitly put there to be seen but they could just be little orbs made in Blender, but pussies? Dang, an artist had to craft those
Wait, really?. I've played a lot of FC5 but never noticed that, I mean, I was kinda busy killing cultists to even talk notice, but still.

I only bought the game because of the horse balls..... Only to be sucked into the story and ended up balling my eyes out near the end of Arther's story during the cut scene when he lost his horse......

I only bought the game because of the horse balls..... Only to be sucked into the story and ended up balling my eyes out near the end of Arther's story during the cut scene when he lost his horse......
I wish I could've cried.....except the cutscene where you see a river of water there was a fucking deer spazzing out made me absolutely laugh.

Last edited:
That was an actual game? I always thought that to be just a horse balls simulator. Never raised my eyes above the lower quater of the monitor.
But for real, I really wonder how that have been during the development process.
Rockstar: 3d model designer position for hire. Experience with the thermal shriveling of horse scrotums is presupposed.

I kept the same horse for the entire game and it had to end that way, it rips your heart out. It’s still such a great game.

*bops my head* Silly me, I thought, according to headline, the thread was really about horse balls.
Oh well. I love kissing and licking my horse's balls, because there is every indication that he absolutely loves it.

*bops my head* Silly me, I thought, according to headline, the thread was really about horse balls.
Oh well. I love kissing and licking my horse's balls, because there is every indication that he absolutely loves it.

yeah I read the entire thread to figure out they were talking about the game Red Dead Redemption 2. (I am NOT a gamer at all)

Back