Horniest females dogs youve ever had?

Fire Metal

Zooville Settler
From most videos Ive seen, and most experience Ive had, many female dogs seem receptive to sex but not overly enthusiastic. Ive been reading stories about peoples first time and seen the rare occasional video where the ladies give off the full "fuck me NOW Daddy!" vibes.

Lets hear some stories of your hottest bitch fucking moments! Im talkin flagging you desperately, humping as soon as you touch them, grinding back on you the instant you enter her, no hands needed as she desperately tries to milk your seed. Ill go first.

Had a friend that I would come watch thier place and dog while they were out of town. She was a fully intact female lab. Needless to say we played together every chance we got. Even times when my friend was upstairs working from home and Id go downstairs to "get a snack."

One time I came over and she was in heat. They kept her in diapers and I remember my friend going upstairs and I stayed down putting my stuff away (they were heading out of town the next day) She was giving me the eyes like Ive never seen. I started circling around her like they do in the wild and grabbed her hips to dry grind on her (no time, yet)

Ive never been soo turned on and horny in my life, i felt like a true animal ready to BREED. After they left the next day, there were only a handful of hours the whole weekend where we werent connected in the most sinful of ways.

Whats your stories?

When my girl was in heat, she was constantly flagging, if I so much as moved toward her rear even for a back scratch, she would turn into me and flick her tail around and present herself… fully inviting. And omg, the receptiveness when you actually started giving her attention where she wanted it… pure nympho fur seductress

Attachments

• E82E13BB-7BB0-4948-8C52-988F08A22E1E.gif
    E82E13BB-7BB0-4948-8C52-988F08A22E1E.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
When my girl was in heat, she was constantly flagging, if I so much as moved toward her rear even for a back scratch, she would turn into me and flick her tail around and present herself like this image… fully inviting. And omg, the receptiveness when you actually started giving her attention where she wanted it… pure nympho fur seductress
Quite a beautiful sight.

Back