Hiya from OR

fnfastidious

Tourist
Helloo, I’m new here, 27yo male. I live in Oregon which has very strict zoo laws, which is challenging for me because I’ve carried the orientation as long as I can remember. I have many friends but have always feared revealing my interest to them… It’s gotten more and more difficult to think about as the years have gone on. So, as an outlet, here I am :)

I don’t currently live with any animals. Truthfully, I don’t have a lot of sexual experience to begin with. Perhaps someday, though. I’m just happy to finally talk to some like-minded people :)

Hi there and welcome. Hope you will enjoy your stay
About the friend thing it is extremely dangerous to talk about this, i know what its like.

Words are words. This is America. Speech is as protected in Oregon as it is in the other 49 states. Dont let fear keep you from finding friends. There are many of us in the world. Use your head and be careful, but you do not need to be a hermit, simply because youre a zooish sort. Read in the Fact threads. Theyre there for you and others who wish to learn. Good luck

Back