Hi 😅

Today I discovered horse cocks and the amount of cum that they spew and I feel instantly hooked. I hope I grow out of this new found fantasy but I also really hope I can find someone who can help me out with it. I’m indecisive. Anyways, I hope things work out

Hello and welcome, spoiler warning ita not just how much it is but its also delicious and no you wont grow out of this , once you let in those thoughts your hooked, but theres nothing to fear or be ashamed about this.

Hello and welcome, spoiler warning ita not just how much it is but its also delicious and no you wont grow out of this , once you let in those thoughts your hooked, but theres nothing to fear or be ashamed about this.
How can I find someone who can help me fulfill this desire

Well this is an introduction section, so not here, u can find a lot of ppl on different threads but you should understand this is a highly private thing dont forget it is illegal in most countries so asking for invites of the get go might not be a good way. Befriend ppl who have horses and who knows.

Today I discovered horse cocks and the amount of cum that they spew and I feel instantly hooked. I hope I grow out of this new found fantasy but I also really hope I can find someone who can help me out with it. I’m indecisive. Anyways, I hope things work out
Welcome to ZV :3

I hope you're able to get that experience you seek ❤️

Back