HI!

June

Tourist
Hello everyone, honestly not sure what to say, so...

My name is June, I'm 40 and I'm pretty shy. I have never tried any zoo stuff, but has always been a deep hidden fantasy. From reading posts, stories and watching videos, kinda help me live out my fantasies, without actually doing those myself. Sorry if that did not make sense >.<

Hi June,

Welcome to the community wish you an great time here and lots of fun and enjoyment :)

Greetings Trim98

My name is June, I'm 40 and I'm pretty shy. I have never tried any zoo stuff, but has always been a deep hidden fantasy. From reading posts, stories and watching videos, kinda help me live out my fantasies, without actually doing those myself. Sorry if that did not make sense >.<
Made sense to me, so welcome! You can feel free to pm me.

Hello there June.

Welcome aboard, great to have you here.

But don't mind me, I'm just a pervert. Now back to your regularly scheduled zooville.

Welcome June--enjoy this site at whatever level pleases you. Know that you are not alone

Hello and welcome. Hopefully you get the chance to actually live out your fantasies as well.

Hello ! welcome and it makes sense tbh, i mean, everyone has his/her own paces or decisions when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Hope you're liking the site and making friends

Back