Hi there from Arkansas

It's only odd at first, besides your from Arkansas. You know the west and especially the south was founded by people that did basically whatever they wanted. Anyone gets lonely up in them hills.
I'm in east texas myself. I travel frequently around south Oklahoma or Arkansas.

What brought you here finally?
You'll find out it's like any other online community, you got the (I'm better than you crowd) , the lurkers, hippies, ultra conservatives, the creeps, the fetish group, and occasionally you find people you actually click with.

Read up on the rules , ask questions, just be yourself. - peace

Hello and Welcome to ZV 🎉🎉
Nothing weird about being here on ZV 😉, just enjoy it, it's a community for all zoos 👍

It's only odd at first, besides your from Arkansas. You know the west and especially the south was founded by people that did basically whatever they wanted. Anyone gets lonely up in them hills.
I'm in east texas myself. I travel frequently around south Oklahoma or Arkansas.

What brought you here finally?
You'll find out it's like any other online community, you got the (I'm better than you crowd) , the lurkers, hippies, ultra conservatives, the creeps, the fetish group, and occasionally you find people you actually click with.

Read up on the rules , ask questions, just be yourself. - peace
Sounds like good advice

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Well it’s been a few months, but thanks!

Back