Hi People!

Niijii

Lurker
New to the forum scenes, saw the link and decided to join.
A little about why.
Well I was introduced to Girls and Dogs when I was about 14. I'm 35 now. My older sisters best friend stayed with us during summer break one year, always had the biggest crush on her, anyways let's just say I ended up watching my GSD lap her to orgasm on several occasions, I was hooked ever since. Looking online for videos and wanking my little heart away. By the end of the summer I had seen so many videos and pictures that I probably knew more about the things a dog could do for her than she did. Fast forward about a year later I happened to walk in on my older sister trying to get our dog to fuck her, she was on all fours with just a shirt. I walked out and to this day we act like it never happened... But deep down I always have that thaught when I see her like "you take the knot" lol....
Years went on and I got my first real girlfriend by real I mean lasting longer than a couple months, I would always throw out certain things that only someone who knows, would know. And sure as shit, after 3 years of being together... It happened... We left a friend's house, drunk, and she was giving me head in the car, we had just got a lab that was about 6 months old and he was squished on the same seat as her. As she was sucking me I started to rub her and got her to put her pants down, I reached my arm around and started to play with her pussy from the back, then I thaught to myself, see if the pup will clean my fingers off, he did. And he wanted more, I pulled them out and let him clean them a couple times before I just said fuck it, and patted her pussy inviting him to join... And lick lick away he did. I felt a wet pussy get dripping wet. And at that point she was hooked. For about a year Everytime we fucked he would be there in the middle licking shaft and pussy, I watched her countless times get off with his tounge licking her ass and pussy, while she sucked my dick. The first time she let him inside was amazing, it wasn't long after that she told me she "had" to taste him. Please! By all means. I watched her suck him swallowing every spurt, when she would take her mouth off I would immediately kiss her and put her mouth back on him.. God I loved her...we were together for a total of 9 years, and even though we had a falling out, I promised her that she will never have to worry about me telling a soul. Well it's been almost 4 in years and I think it's time I let the good people of ZooVille know. Now my good buddy is old and blind, I had saved up and two years ago I bought me a GSD pup, who is quite the big boy now. Goes everywhere with me, and maybe one day I will find a woman open to new things sexually, but until then it is what it is is... I did however meet a girl on tinder right after we broke up, and I just straight up asked if she took the knot, and to my surprise she said she has always wanted to. She owned a boxer mix that wasn't fixed, and let's just say, she wasn't much of a dog person as I am. He was poorly raised and wilder than shit. She wanted a knot bad, but he wasn't gonna give her the time of day. All she got was a couple good pu.ps and maybe about 6 licks lol... Sorry toots, guess your stuck with my dick for the night... Lol I still see her on socials from time to time but we quit talking shortly after that. And now I have a strapping young dog that would probably give her one hell of a ride, but it seems she might be happily married. Anyways, I'm rambling. Well that's basically why I'm here... not looking for a woman, but like minded people where I can do things like this. Feels good talking about something you have to keep a secret from almost everybody. Anyways. That's about it.

Hope you all have a great rest of your day!

Back