Hi Manchester, UK Member

Bill28UK

Lurker
Hello, thought I'd stop lurking and make an introduction. I've been curious about zoo for years, mainly k9. When I realised people actually really did have sex with animals it was initially horror, then curiosity, then obsession for a while. I think it was when I saw some really good k9 films and found out about knotting that I realised there must be no sex quite like it. I think at one point I have seen most of the k9 films ever made, Summer was a favourite girl she did some great one with a Rottie, look up Knot nurse if you haven't seen her.

I was a member of previous forums and realised that it's understandably a pretty closed world if you aren't an owner of an actual dog. I eventually bought an inflatable toy from elypseart and have played with it with quite a few women now. On one memorable occasion I introduced a respectable Cheshire, middle class teacher to the joys of said toy and k9 in general. The toy made her orgasm, but a toy one thing it's quite a leap to an actual dog. So id thought I'd try my hand on here.

The attached pic is the toy in action in my teacher friend. I'm no expert, but it made her orgasm so it's a recommendation from me. Maybe I'll get to chat to some of you when I get my posts up.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 14
Back