Hi? Hi!

crft

Tourist
Let's meet each other? Or don't we? First of all, I hail from Russia, (i da, ya govory, po-russki, esli vam interesno!), but other than that I mostly speak English y un poco Español :). I can try to communicate with you in Spanish, but that could be hard to me :)

Other than that, I lurked this forum for some time, posted here and there, and, what can I say about me? I'm a connoisseur of unusal species. Mostly apes and dolphins (blame my chidhood). It's not that don't love more typical species, it's more about my personal fetishes :)

Other than that welcome random lurker. my PMs are slways open, until this forum says otherwise)

Let's meet each other? Or don't we? First of all, I hail from Russia, (i da, ya govory, po-russki, esli vam interesno!), but other than that I mostly speak English y un poco Español :). I can try to communicate with you in Spanish, but that could be hard to me :)

Other than that, I lurked this forum for some time, posted here and there, and, what can I say about me? I'm a connoisseur of unusal species. Mostly apes and dolphins (blame my chidhood). It's not that don't love more typical species, it's more about my personal fetishes :)

Other than that welcome random lurker. my PMs are slways open, until this forum says otherwise)
Hello there. 👋 Nothing wrong with lurking for a while and just quietly enjoying the content. Glad you decided to say hello. Apes and dolphins do sound like some fun partners to imagine. 🤭

Back