Hi from Danny & Joy and Wolfy.

A hello from us three just joined being a once member of Beastforum and Artofzoo..
A bit of History of how we got into ZOO for you to understand us and who we are .!! When we were at University in London we had a small unit and it was broken into as the neighborhood wasn't exactly choice. A friend said to get a dog and well we got a German Shepard. We both loved to be nude when at home and as our Shepard got older he took a keen interest in Joy. One night coming home from a party happy and drunk we let our dog in and well near our fire place things got somewhat more heated. It started something we all enjoy to this day. We are a Ménage à trois now in our thirties with a new friend a Bernese.
Cheers ..
WoW what a nice picture of you both we like that!

No to your question.. The last one yes as it was at one time we went to Zoo Parties in the UK before Carol got busted and that is as close as I can get to the actual events as no one was taking any pictures as it was all agreed but the others are real Pal..

Attachments

• Just a Good Lick.jpg
    Just a Good Lick.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 112
No to your question.. The last one yes as it was at one time we went to Zoo Parties in the UK before Carol got busted and that is as close as I can get to the actual events as no one was taking any pictures as it was all agreed but the others are real Pal..
Srry, but got to go with timothy. The first one looks like the bernese is pasted in. The one with the dog mounting you, his socks look fake ( too black) and edited. Maybe were just wrong, but jus saying

Srry, but got to go with timothy. The first one looks like the bernese is pasted in. The one with the dog mounting you, his socks look fake ( too black) and edited. Maybe were just wrong, but jus saying
I know of photshop and those pics are fakes, i dont know why he think that we are going to believe it

A hello from us three just joined being a once member of Beastforum and Artofzoo..
A bit of History of how we got into ZOO for you to understand us and who we are .!! When we were at University in London we had a small unit and it was broken into as the neighborhood wasn't exactly choice. A friend said to get a dog and well we got a German Shepard. We both loved to be nude when at home and as our Shepard got older he took a keen interest in Joy. One night coming home from a party happy and drunk we let our dog in and well near our fire place things got somewhat more heated. It started something we all enjoy to this day. We are a Ménage à trois now in our thirties with a new friend a Bernese.
Cheers ..
Your beautiful xxoo

Yes it is as they tell me the Hacker Group Anonymous brought Beastforum down and also they where having trouble with Artofzoo as it appears that group of Hackers is hell bent on stopping these sites..Hope that we have a longer stay here as well Beast forum was really great while it lasted..Cheers to you..
Yes I was a member on Beastform and miss it. Lost a lot of friends when site went down as use to chat on there all the time

Um olá de nós três que acabamos de nos juntar como membros do Beastforum e Artofzoo..
Um pouco da História de como entramos no ZOO para vocês nos entenderem e quem somos .!! Quando estávamos na Universidade em Londres, tínhamos uma unidade pequena e foi arrombada porque o bairro não era exatamente uma escolha. Um amigo disse para comprar um cachorro e, bem, conseguimos um pastor alemão. Nós dois gostávamos de ficar nus quando estávamos em casa e, à medida que nosso Shepard crescia, ele se interessou muito por Joy. Uma noite, voltando de uma festa feliz e bêbado, deixamos nosso cachorro entrar e, bem perto da lareira, as coisas esquentaram um pouco mais. Começou algo que todos nós gostamos até hoje. Somos um Ménage à trois agora na casa dos trinta com um novo amigo, um Bernese.
Saúde ..

trio delight!! congratulations on the complicity !!!

Back