Hi from a new east coast USA member

deepone

Tourist
Hi all- i’m a bi SWm relatively new to this forum and really glad to have found this community. I had an experience at a fairly young age that imprinted me for life and engaging in K9 is something I deeply crave. I hope I can make new friends and hopefully some real life connections soon. I’m also seriously considering a move to Europe in the spring of 2024 but in the meantime, for most of the past four years, I have been traveling the US in my van so I am mobile and free to go anywhere and stay anywhere as long as I want and as long as I’m wanted. I would love to find owners or even a farm situation where I could help out and become part of a community of like minded people. I tend to lean submissive and would also love to serve a Dominant Male or Female who are owners. I am clean, dd free and have very few limits. I hope to hear from You. Thank You!

Hi all- i’m a bi SWm relatively new to this forum and really glad to have found this community. I had an experience at a fairly young age that imprinted me for life and engaging in K9 is something I deeply crave. I hope I can make new friends and hopefully some real life connections soon. I’m also seriously considering a move to Europe in the spring of 2024 but in the meantime, for most of the past four years, I have been traveling the US in my van so I am mobile and free to go anywhere and stay anywhere as long as I want and as long as I’m wanted. I would love to find owners or even a farm situation where I could help out and become part of a community of like minded people. I tend to lean submissive and would also love to serve a Dominant Male or Female who are owners. I am clean, dd free and have very few limits. I hope to hear from You. Thank You!
Welcome to ZV :3

You should definitively check out the personals section if you haven't already ❤️

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Back