Hi all 27m UK

Hi all I want to introduce myself. I'm from the UK and Straight. Anyone else find it hard coming to terms that you're a zoo? I have been since before I even knew what that meant. Had a few interesting experiences.
It's difficult being in a world where you can experiment with animals, kill then for sport but if you express interest in consensual sex or rellationships with them people believe that you yourself should be killed.
I'd like to talk with people especially in the UK, but happy to chat to anyone.
Peace

Hello and welcome to the community. 👋 I never had any difficulty with my zoo side. It came as naturally to me at least. It is a very odd world we live in indeed. People can raise animals in tiny cramped cages to live horrible lives in factory farms to be killed and eaten or can go out and kill animals just living their lives in the wild purely just to kill it. That’s all well and fine with society. But if I want to help my pet, who is a sexual animal and desires sexual contact, enjoy any form of sexual pleasure, I’m the villain. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Hello and welcome to the community. 👋 I never had any difficulty with my zoo side. It came as naturally to me at least. It is a very odd world we live in indeed. People can raise animals in tiny cramped cages to live horrible lives in factory farms to be killed and eaten or can go out and kill animals just living their lives in the wild purely just to kill it. That’s all well and fine with society. But if I want to help my pet, who is a sexual animal and desires sexual contact, enjoy any form of sexual pleasure, I’m the villain. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Disgusting behaviour isn't it how dare you! Only joking. Thanks for the hello. my lovely girl doesn't feel the same and that's fine. but I have met those animals that do

Hi all I want to introduce myself. I'm from the UK and Straight. Anyone else find it hard coming to terms that you're a zoo? I have been since before I even knew what that meant. Had a few interesting experiences.
It's difficult being in a world where you can experiment with animals, kill then for sport but if you express interest in consensual sex or rellationships with them people believe that you yourself should be killed.
I'd like to talk with people especially in the UK, but happy to chat to anyone.
Peace
Hello and Welcome to ZV. In my opinion, if someone can't treat an animal with dignity or passion, then they don't deserve to be treated the same. Don't feel ashamed of yourself for who you are as a zoo. Embrace it with pride. Hope you make new friends here.

Hi there hope ull enjoy your stay here.
A lot of ppl strugle accepting there more extreme side.
WHats extreme well its dictated by society. U need likeminded ppl arround u, this place is great for that.

Back