Hi!!! 18F new

I’m 18 F from California and I’m new to the zoo world. I want to try things out and talk to people to make friends. I’m 100% attracted to dogs, no humans, and I hope to one day to meet the doggy bf of my dreams. It’s nice to meet you all and I hope you all have a great day!
Welcome! I’m in Cali too! Unfortunately not an owner. But I really hope you find your pup-mate! Sounds like you’ll be in doggy heaven here. Please keep us updated on your romantic search!

I’m 18 F from California and I’m new to the zoo world. I want to try things out and talk to people to make friends. I’m 100% attracted to dogs, no humans, and I hope to one day to meet the doggy bf of my dreams. It’s nice to meet you all and I hope you all have a great day!
Hello :) I’m a 32 year old guy living in Southern California. I’d love the chance to chat with you and stuff :)

Welcome!! I'd love to be friends if you're down!

welcome to the zoo, I hope you find a k9 lover

Welcome to the forum dear😸🌸 Hope you'll make new friends here🌹

Welcome!! New to the group as well, looking forward to talking more in the future!

Back