hey

I understand that, I was introduced to it young and it opened up feelings that came naturally
Thats cool did you like being introduced to it because I kinda wish I was, I wish I had someone to guide me thru it instead of hating myself for years

Thats cool did you like being introduced to it because I kinda wish I was, I wish I had someone to guide me thru it instead of hating myself for years
My case is somewhat strange. It was a female cousin about 5 years older than myself. All we ever did was watch it together, likely because of my age.. I remember that being extremely turned on but didn't know how to say anything about it. I've wanted to see her in the act for 25 years now but we've drifted far apart..

It took me until the age of 19 to actually penetrate my first companion

My case is somewhat strange. It was a female cousin about 5 years older than myself. All we ever did was watch it together, likely because of my age.. I remember that being extremely turned on but didn't know how to say anything about it. I've wanted to see her in the act for 25 years now but we've drifted far apart..

It took me until the age of 19 to actually penetrate my first companion
I caught my older brother watching some once but nothing ever came out of it, it sounds like you liked it

Back