Hey there~! 20 F introducing herself properly!

Hbge

Tourist
Thought I'd finally properly introduce myself, despite lurking around a lot and posting here and there. XD
I'm Samsara, a pretty new to the gender trans girl! Long time zoo lover, pansexual, and.... Yeah! Would love to make some friends on here! Please, if you ever see me around, don't be afraid to message! Always happy to talk, be it about zoo stuff or anything else you think we may have in common. :)

Awww, thanks~! It's super nice getting a warm reception so far! Was a bit nervous to make the intro post, but glad I did!

Thought I'd finally properly introduce myself, despite lurking around a lot and posting here and there. XD
I'm Samsara, a pretty new to the gender trans girl! Long time zoo lover, pansexual, and.... Yeah! Would love to make some friends on here! Please, if you ever see me around, don't be afraid to message! Always happy to talk, be it about zoo stuff or anything else you think we may have in common. :)
Hai! :3 also trans and pan myself : D I’d love to talk to you, I’ll shoot a dm :>

Welcome to the club! Always love new members, hopefully your inbox doesn't get flooded lol.

Welcome, 38 decent male sw uk just really accepting and discovering his quite broad sexuality boundaries, I don’t know what I am lol, thought I was straight but love the thought of cock, dog horse or man but also have a lot of taboo kinks so god knows where I would fall in, em if you fancy a chat, I’m easy going ☺️

I won't lie, personally? I'm diving in mouth first. XD
Not to say I wouldn't enjoy it all other ways after, of course~! I just love some good oral on dogs, be it rimming, sucking, or getting a good taste of some cookie. ;)
I second and third this notion lol, my dm's are open if you'd like to talk a bit. 😁

Welcome, Samsara!

Back