Hey im new ish

Hi all im New ish to the group I have been a bit of a lurker and to shy to post anything really ... sooo Hi from me im female from the UK ...but i had a question i was wondering about ..

So i am quite new to sex with my dog a black lab im still learning really but does anyone else get super nervous before you do it ? like i can get super nervous to the point im almost shaking a bit is this normal do others get this ? and then after i go really shy and almost well embarrassed i have done it and keep my self to my self and then it all starts again after a few days or so is this cycle normal i trying not to be but its talking a lot and my hands are shaking just typing this to you all…
I really love my dog and am sooo attracted to him but I get my self so confused with feelings and such lol sound stupid right ?

Well I hope it was ok to ask this is my 1st post

Love Elise xx
:) I'm also new and would love to chat

Hi all im New ish to the group I have been a bit of a lurker and to shy to post anything really ... sooo Hi from me im female from the UK ...but i had a question i was wondering about ..

So i am quite new to sex with my dog a black lab im still learning really but does anyone else get super nervous before you do it ? like i can get super nervous to the point im almost shaking a bit is this normal do others get this ? and then after i go really shy and almost well embarrassed i have done it and keep my self to my self and then it all starts again after a few days or so is this cycle normal i trying not to be but its talking a lot and my hands are shaking just typing this to you all…
I really love my dog and am sooo attracted to him but I get my self so confused with feelings and such lol sound stupid right ?

Love Elise xx
Alright love? I know what you mean but you'll get used to it

Love Elise xx
I used to but now I just sit down with Diesel and start petting him, ruffling the scruff of his neck, and be playful until he nudges me over to get on my knees. It makes it more natural I guess.

Love Elise xx
Hi and welcome Elise, well it's pretty normal to get like that when you're feeling a mix of strong emotion. It will go away the more you vet accostumed to it!

Looks like you have had some great advice already so just a welcome to the site from me 😁

Love Elise xx
Welcome Elise I am not really accused to having my boys be involved in the longer term with women but I hope you are able to find more information to help you out. I will add though being nervous of anxious about it is normal and its okay but just do what you can to relax a bit and enjoy each other.

Hi Elise. Great post. Thanks for sharing.
I love that feeling of shaking and heart thumping when stretching one’s sexual boundaries. I remember that on my first time to a sex party for example and a number of other scenarios. I think it’s part of the thrill.
Good for you for following your desires and acting in them. 🥰

Love Elise xx
I don't think it is stupid to feel this way. Society puts a stigmatic label on this kind of love making and to realise you like it and give in to your feelings is somewhat confusing at first.

Love Elise xx
First off, Welcome!

About your feelings, it's totally natural and normal to be excited and nervous about it! Don't feel stupid or silly or anything, you're trying something new and the first few times it will be different and weird-feeling. But I promise you that the more you do it, the better it will feel, and you'll eventually get over the nerves.

Shaking can be nerves AND being horny to the point of well.... shaking. Try taking a really warm relaxing shower before.

The shame is a different thing and how you handle it differs from person to person. Just accept that we are etherial space-ghosts temporarily locked in a flesh-prison (body) for our time on this earth. Make the most of the time, and enjoy any pleasures you like as long as you dont harm yourself or other living creatures while doing so.
That super shaky feeling is extreme arousal too. If you're throbbing and wet and full body shakes... you're reaching ultimate arousal. Enjoy hon 😍🤤

Love Elise xx
Hi Elise, I'm also new here and from the UK. Happy to chat if you ever want/need to!

Love Elise xx
It's not stupid! We live in a society where most people shun it so we naturally try to avoid it. As you accept it more you will lose the nerves. Love your dog however you see fit.

Back