Hey, I'm new here!

zoofeelya

Tourist
Hello all! I've just been looking for a place with like minded individuals to discuss our similar interest that this site provides. I'm kinda new and I guess inexperienced, although I have tried some stuff with a close friend as stated in my profile. It's really hard to find others to talk with about it, so here I am. I used to me a member of ArtofZoo, but that site changed a lot.

Hello all! I've just been looking for a place with like minded individuals to discuss our similar interest that this site provides. I'm kinda new and I guess inexperienced, although I have tried some stuff with a close friend as stated in my profile. It's really hard to find others to talk with about it, so here I am. I used to me a member of ArtofZoo, but that site changed a lot.
hiya! if u ever wanna talk to another like minded individual just hmu! :3

Thank you all for the welcomes. I actually forgot what site I signed up for since I don't save history, and had to try to remember. haha Obviously I found it.

Welcome to the community. I hope you find what you’re looking for and are able to get some new experiences. 👋
Thank you! I read your introduction. Sorry to hear about your lover. I lost one in 2019 and although I never had that type of relationship with her, it was the hardest thing I've ever been though. She was my best girl.

Thank you! I read your introduction. Sorry to hear about your lover. I lost one in 2019 and although I never had that type of relationship with her, it was the hardest thing I've ever been though. She was my best girl.
Thank you. It’s definitely a difficult time when a love one passes away. Human or animal. It’s so unfair that dogs have such short lives but at least they make the most of it.

Thank you. It’s definitely a difficult time when a love one passes away. Human or animal. It’s so unfair that dogs have such short lives but at least they make the most of it.

So very true. Mine was cut short by cancer, so I didn't even get a full life. :(

On a happier note, loved your videos and story!

So very true. Mine was cut short by cancer, so I didn't even get a full life. :(

On a happier note, loved your videos and story!
I’m sorry to hear that. My boy developed congestive heart failure towards the end.

Thank you. Just out here trying to share some love and good vibes. 😅

I’m sorry to hear that. My boy developed congestive heart failure towards the end.

Thank you. Just out here trying to share some love and good vibes. 😅

I'm so sorry. Their lives are already too short. Not fair when they are cut even shorter.

Appreciate the love and good vibes. You have an amazing body too, if you don't mind me saying.

Hii, welcome to zv <3

Back