Hey ??, from 2 guys in NW UK

2doglovers

Tourist
Hey all. New to the site, hope everyone is keeping well.
2 gay guys here, one early 20s and skinny, one late 20s and not haha!
After some really good conversations about our desires, decided to join in the fun on this site. Initially just to have a look around and maybe a chat, would love it if we perhaps formed a bond with some other people in the NW and it led to a bit of fun down the line. I think that’s probably for a later date though.
Anyways... Hello, and thanks for having us!
?

Just to add, we will try and reply if and when we can but if theres gaps in time then sorry and please don’t take it as rude.

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome! What a lovely sense of community! In reply to @Horn41 we are from Greater Manchester but not far from West Yorkshire.
What about you?

After some really good conversations about our desires, decided to join in the fun on this site. Initially just to have a look around and maybe a chat, would love it if we perhaps formed a bond with some other people in the NW and it led to a bit of fun down the line. I think that’s probably for a later date though.
?

Hey lads 35 gay guy from Manchester also love to chat get to know ya maybe. Get I touch I'm sure you won't regret it ?

?

I'm in the U.S. so there's not much chance of us ever meeting, but I'm an curious about how you two found each other and how you discovered your mutual interest in animals. Did you meet online first and already know that about each other, or did you meet first and eventually have to come out to each other? I'm always curious about how people with such interests find each other, since I feel that it's something I have to keep carefully hidden.

All the best to you both.

I'm in the U.S. so there's not much chance of us ever meeting, but I'm an curious about how you two found each other and how you discovered your mutual interest in animals. Did you meet online first and already know that about each other, or did you meet first and eventually have to come out to each other? I'm always curious about how people with such interests find each other, since I feel that it's something I have to keep carefully hidden.

All the best to you both.
Heya, im afraid its nothing crazy like finally coming out as zoo to each other haha. We met online (not on a zoo site) and just started talking about our turn ons and found that they were very mutual. Then decided to meet for a date and we have been together ever since haha.

Heya, im afraid its nothing crazy like finally coming out as zoo to each other haha. We met online (not on a zoo site) and just started talking about our turn ons and found that they were very mutual. Then decided to meet for a date and we have been together ever since haha.

Thanks for answering. I like that it happened in a simple, organic way for you, and that you were fortunate enough to find someone online who had the same turn ons as you. We are not all so lucky.

Back