Hey All, new to Posting but been here a while

Fiercy

Tourist
Hey all,

I'm not used to the forum side of thing here so please bare with me. Not new to the site but new to the community. Hope to meet a few like minded people mostly online but wouldn't say no to a coffee from time to time. Anywho hope you all are doing well and living your k9/beastie dreams, even if vicariously like me lol. Feel free to say Hi if you see me in the chat or DM me if you want to chat.

Thanks all, happy to be part of the community. Gonna try to be active here more often.
Is that profile pic recorded personally? Wow public display of affection much lol.

I hope you make many friends ill be happy to accept your dm once you get your messages unlocked at 10 posts

Is that profile pic recorded personally? Wow public display of affection much lol.

I hope you make many friends ill be happy to accept your dm once you get your messages unlocked at 10 posts
Haha nah thats not personally taken but would love to do something like that one day. Sadly my fiance is not as open minded as I am.

You welcome. Already had an interesting conversation with this sir, so yeah, people of Zooville, give him a check 😜

Oh thank you. Same. Can't wait to see how far we can get 😊

Back