Hey all, 25 m

Not so new to the zoo side of thing,had minor experience here there some years back. Also a lot of back and forth as to if I am into zoo, pretty confronting when I first noticed my interest. Looking to talk to people and to maybe eventually meet people down the line, love to have that sense of community yknow

Welcome my friend! I'm new here, but you can chat with me if you want! I don't know about this place much, so I hope you'll tell me if you don't mind 😊

Not so new to the zoo side of thing,had minor experience here there some years back. Also a lot of back and forth as to if I am into zoo, pretty confronting when I first noticed my interest. Looking to talk to people and to maybe eventually meet people down the line, love to have that sense of community yknow
Hello and Welcome to ZV. Hope you make new friends here and enjoy the community forum.

Welcome my friend! I'm new here, but you can chat with me if you want! I don't know about this place much, so I hope you'll tell me if you don't mind 😊

Hey thank you for the welcome! I'd be down to chat, pretty sure I need to post some more before dms active though

Welcome to the form hope you are having a good time feel free to message me in the dm if you want

Back