Help with horses

Djp421

Lurker
I'm male, having recently moved to a small town I've noticed that my home sits right beside a farm or ranch of some sort, I've also noticed that horses inhabit it, I've always wondered about being with a horse and there's atleast three of them that roam closely to my home, they graze In a small field that's surrounded by trees, I want to approach one of them tomorrow, I don't know the gender of any of them but that's not an issue for me. Any tips or advice?

What dlol mentioned: you'll need to get to know the owners. It's not a matter of sneaking their horse around your home for a quick fuck; the horses will need to become comfortable with you as well, or else they may just kick ya.

I'm male, having recently moved to a small town I've noticed that my home sits right beside a farm or ranch of some sort, I've also noticed that horses inhabit it, I've always wondered about being with a horse and there's atleast three of them that roam closely to my home, they graze In a small field that's surrounded by trees, I want to approach one of them tomorrow, I don't know the gender of any of them but that's not an issue for me. Any tips or advice?
be really careful with what you do!! we don’t need you getting hurt on us

First and foremost go introduce yourself to your neighbors that have the horses, do NOT trespass on their property without their permission! Do NOT attempt to bring any of the horses onto your property either. If you are genuinely interested in learning about and interacting with them do it with the consent of their keepers. If you fail to do this you can be liable for criminal trespass which effectively is 'fence hopping/owner hopping' which will get you promptly banned from here.

Being an equine caretaker/keeper I am normally flattered when someone takes notice of my beloveds and am willing to introduce them. Equally because I am an equine exclusive zoophile I am suspicious of men that show an interest in the female equines here. If you have ulterior motives LEAVE IT BE or you're liable to end up in jail and on the news!

They do not belong to you. let them alone. Horses are inherently dangerous, and you obviously know nothing of them. Let them be

It's perfectly fine to seek a friendship with horses if you have the interest. Definitely do it the right way by asking the owner. All the people who say just leave them alone can get off their high horse, pun intended. They are horse owners so maybe it's been too long since they can relate to someone just getting started.
Damned right I'm a horse owner, it is not my responsibility to give a shit about what you want from me or mine, taking care of my equines is.

Back