Help me border anal

matusiak

Lurker
For a long time, I was preparing the anal of my border collie dog for penetration, and yesterday I succeeded. I stretched him beautifully, I didn't use a condom. I squirted inside. Can I get an infection? I had shit on my penis. I washed properly right after sex. Can I squirt inside the anus, won't it hurt the dog?

it's anal, not vagina, but I'm still interested. I think that nothing can happen to him, but I'd rather ask in the future.

u knew he could maybe end up pregnant? :D

View attachment 532044
Cute! Looks like you could use some more cookies you adorable dogo! Love your adorable pfp. *Goes to bake you a batch of homemade cookies! a friendly doggie deserves that, especially one who appears to like them. Wonders what else an adorable friendly canine would enjoy? * Hope you are well and that you have most awesome day and weekend!

It isn't common to get a UTI but it can happen. Urinating afterwards and washing after sex is the bulk of what you can do. Wearing a condom would cut down the risk a lot. You wait until your dog poops to have sex to ensure he is clean. You cannot wash your dog inside. That would risk his health and comfort for sex and nothing sexual is that important. You can take cranberry pill supplements in the days before and after planned anal sex because it is known to prevent UTIs. I am not aware of other diseases you can get.

Last edited:
Back