HELP! I'm stuck with my dog and it's my first time!

Maybe English is not his native language...
I know it's not mine...
Anyway, still weird... But nah, whatever... I hope everyone ends up happy and not harmed in any way...
From my experience, I am incapable of typing when I'm tied............ I was commenting that he had typed really well, considering the situation.

Lol....Id have told him to make sure he put a lump of alum up his *** after....Ive seen nits pull this crap before just for the attention. There were several occasions at BF and at least one in a yahoo room.

Lol....Id have told him to make sure he put a lump of alum up his *** after....Ive seen nits pull this crap before just for the attention. There were several occasions at BF and at least one in a yahoo room.
Yup, it was a pretty popular trolling method on IRC back in the day, too. "Help! I talked my (usually 4'2"-4'6", 102 pounds when soaking wet pixie) girlfriend into letting my great dane fuck her, and now he's stuck, and dragging her around the room, and she's screaming, and it ain't pleasure, and he's growling and trying to attack me when I try to get near them, and update - she's stopped screaming and gone limp - OMG! She's, she's unconscious!! OMG! What do I do?!? Should I call 911?? But what will they say? etc etc etc"

I thought for a moment this was our regular ban evader, but this guy was actually creative. And if you put the scene into Simpsons characters, I think we have a Robot Chicken episode idea :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back