Help encouraging male to mount female human

Pgj117

Lurker
I have a male who shows interest and excitement in sexual play but seems like he's afraid to mount. I believe it's because he views me as dominant. How do I encourage him and show him it's ok? Sorry if this has been posted before. I did search but most thread replies are just bashing the OP accusing them of using there partner as a sex toy (which is not what's happening here). Any help is much appreciated ❤️

Sorry I forgot to specify but he is a dog and is intact.

Not sure what you have been able to accomplish so far, and every dog is different, but when my boy and I were just starting out, it took a long time before he mounted me with just a little encouragement. I think I just jerked him off for a few months before he was comfortable enough to fuck my mouth and then a few more months before he was fucking my ass. Just take your time and slowly show him what to do. Learn how to jerk him off and then he will understand that you are his sex partner. Position yourself in a way so you can jerk him off and lead his thrusting cock to your hole. Once he feels the tip go in, let go and let nature take over. We had to do it missionary because that was the best way for me to control our play and it was amazing. Good luck.

Not sure what you have been able to accomplish so far, and every dog is different, but when my boy and I were just starting out, it took a long time before he mounted me with just a little encouragement. I think I just jerked him off for a few months before he was comfortable enough to fuck my mouth and then a few more months before he was fucking my ass. Just take your time and slowly show him what to do. Learn how to jerk him off and then he will understand that you are his sex partner. Position yourself in a way so you can jerk him off and lead his thrusting cock to your hole. Once he feels the tip go in, let go and let nature take over. We had to do it missionary because that was the best way for me to control our play and it was amazing. Good luck.
We do oral to each other and I jerk him. He never seems uncomfortable. He'll cum but doesn't really thrust. I guess I'll have to be patient and keep trying. I know we'll both be much happier once he realizes it's ok 😁Thanks for the tips! ❤️

Anyone else have any advice?

Bump

Back