Hello

johndavis

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hello everyone, , I am Johndavis. I am in my late 50s. I am a widower.
I am/was known for my Compilations here. I was introduced to the Women Dog part of the bestiality by my wife. So the first 48 of these Compilation me, and her created together. We had saved them, and the videos that we had obtained to several old hard drives. All I can say is that she was the greatest part of my life, we were together 30+ years. I lost her to a Drunk Driver back a few years ago. So much for the sad stuff.
One day while I was doing a search, on the internet I found zooville the forum. I joined and started posting, the Compilations that the two of us created together. They were well liked and got great Comments. So, I just kept posting. After I finished posting the 48 that the two of us had created together. I started making more. The total as of this writing is 73.
So, I have just decided to start from the starting, and post them all over again. While still creating more. I will being posting one every couple of days.
I have had some ask me why there was never any video shot of my wife. I wish I knew the answer to this. but she had this thing about being filmed, I never could figure it out. She would flash guys all the time. But just never would let me film her. I had asked her several times about this, and the answer was always No. And since I loved her, I never really pressed her about it. Looking through the old Family photo albums, I have noticed that there was not very many photos of her also. It seems she was always the one doing the picture taking.
I am glad that I have found this Forum where I can share our stuff. And just to let everyone know I am working on a Story about some of the stuff that we did together. I am hoping to get the text out about the first time we introduced Dogs into our sex lives. But remember everyone I am no writer, so do not expect to much.

Back