Hello

vty

Lurker
Single female, 31, west coast. Drifted into k9 stuff over the years till I decided to go for it, "borrowed" a dog. Frustrating , he wasn't a good lover, and I was a noob to. Second time, with a dog a guy had that was trained and used to breeding. It was intense,wet , sloppy, scratchy, didn't get knotted, but so much come. But, now, with laws and such, very hard to find others locally.

Single female, 31, west coast. Drifted into k9 stuff over the years till I decided to go for it, "borrowed" a dog. Frustrating , he wasn't a good lover, and I was a noob to. Second time, with a dog a guy had that was trained and used to breeding. It was intense,wet , sloppy, scratchy, didn't get knotted, but so much come. But, now, with laws and such, very hard to find others locally.
Welcome to the zoo.

Look less local, and broaden your horizons on species.

Hey nice to meet you...sounds like you're having a good time. 😍💖

Back