Hello there ?

aragos32727

Citizen of Zooville
Hello from a state in the south ( Florida is not the South. It's just in the south). 30's male, owner, been involved in this lifestyle since single digits. Do like meeting new friends just don't be pushy. Also love motorcycles. So if you ride and need advice. Been doing that since single digits too! Lol.

Attachments

• 20190430_162849.jpg
    20190430_162849.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I saw that you've indicated that a photo was linked back to a social media account on another thread years ago. If you've posted those pictures you're sharing here on other non-zoo platforms I'd advise taking them down for your safety, but I don't want to assume anything.

I do share photos of my Newfoundland girl on here occasionally, but I make sure to blur the background and I make sure that once they're uploaded here, they are never uploaded anywhere else.

Besides that, enjoys ZooVille! I hope you find everything your looking for on here and I hope make plenty of friends on here! ^_^

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I saw that you've indicated that a photo was linked back to a social media account on another thread years ago. If you've posted those pictures you're sharing here on other non-zoo platforms I'd advise taking them down for your safety, but I don't want to assume anything.

I do share photos of my Newfoundland girl on here occasionally, but I make sure to blur the background and I make sure that once they're uploaded here, they are never uploaded anywhere else.

Besides that, enjoys ZooVille! I hope you find everything your looking for on here and I hope make plenty of friends on here! ^_^
What I post on here does not get posted on social media in any way shape or form. And vice versa. I barely use social media. It was a G-rated photo and a well-known monument that I lived by. It was a proud moment I had with one of my pups and wanted to share it . I was also dealing with a stalker at that time so I didn't pursue the conversation on Facebook. I just blocked the person. Now I'm just surrounded by trees so I don't have to worry unless somebody can track down the trees on my land. LOL

What I post on here does not get posted on social media in any way shape or form. And vice versa. I barely use social media. It was a G-rated photo and a well-known monument that I lived by. It was a proud moment I had with one of my pups and wanted to share it . I was also dealing with a stalker at that time so I didn't pursue the conversation on Facebook. I just blocked the person. Now I'm just surrounded by trees so I don't have to worry unless somebody can track down the trees on my land. LOL
Good good! I've made my fair amount of mistakes when I was younger and more naive, it ended up landing me in some hot water for a while. While I've learned from my mistakes, I also like to make sure others don't make the same.

You might or might not be surprised how unsafe many people are when it comes to zoo. Even some older and more experienced zoos make a lot of mistakes and post stuff with PII in them, when they should 100% know better.

From your photos I can confidently say the you live on 42069 Doggy Dick rd! Lol

Last edited:
Good good! I've made my fair amount of mistakes when I was younger and more naive, it ended up landing me in some hot water for a while. While I've learned from my mistakes, I also like to make sure other don't make the same.

You might or might not be surprised how unsafe many people are when it comes to zoo. Even some older and more experienced zoos make a lot of mistakes and post stuff with PII in them, when they should 100% know better.

From your photos I can confidently say the you live on 42069 Doggy Dick rd! Lol
Actually Red Rocket lane. From my previous career, I've learned to become very paranoid. I still have friends in the government sector who created a program that I put in a code on my phone and it bricks my phone, and my computer/tablet. Here's a little tip. If you're going to take pictures like this on your phone, make sure it doesn't get stored to the phones drive but to an SD card, and you place your phone on airplane mode before you take the pictures, airplane mode your phone down the road first preferably or away from areas you frequent. Federal 3 letter agencies don't care unless you are committing human trafficking or talking to a terrorist and by that time you are already under surveillance. Local authorities are different. there's a retired police detective in Northern Virginia that actively hunts down zoos. Had a huge footprint on BF. Biggest enemy though are other people talking.

there's a retired police detective in Northern Virginia that actively hunts down zoos. Had a huge footprint on BF. Biggest enemy though are other people talking.
Welcome to the Camp, pardner. Didn't realize that Blue nosed Bugger was retired, but he was, indeed, all over the forum. Probably busted More, But I know of at least eight people whose lives he ruined, just for the overtime. As I understand it he had a girlfriend in Carolina who worked for the HSUS. He got a couple busted there, as well....
I'd be surprised if he hasn't already got a nick here.

Welcome to the Camp, pardner. Didn't realize that Blue nosed Bugger was retired, but he was, indeed, all over the forum. Probably busted More, But I know of at least eight people whose lives he ruined, just for the overtime. As I understand it he had a girlfriend in Carolina who worked for the HSUS. He got a couple busted there, as well....
I'd be surprised if he hasn't already got a nick here.
You know, I think he is still active. Good thing this is all fantasy talk right!

Why do these pigs gotta ruin lives over something as ancient as the bible itself? If not older...

Love + Animals ?

Why do these pigs gotta ruin lives over something as ancient as the bible itself? If not older...

Love + Animals ?
The practice of zoophilia is WAY older than the bible. There's actually cave painting depicting bestiality from +/-25,000 years ago. While zoophilia is an anomaly for certain, it's not solely uncommon. I would not be surprised if at least 5% of people have had a zoophilic experience in their lifetime, even if they don't want to admit it due to the stigma against it and/or they felt regret for their actions and didn't wish to pursue it as a lifestyle.

I know I love my doggy girl with all my heart. I know that my love for her is consensual, because in truth she tends to be sluttier than I am. I make DAMN sure that she enjoys herself to the fullest and make sure her life with me is of a positive nature and is a positive experience. But not everyone sees any sort of zoophilic relationship with any animal this way. Many normies and anti-zoos would see my type of relationship as nothing more than rape and/or taking advantage of an animal's sexual stimuli. For that, we are generally forced to live in the shadows.

I’m happy for you and your lover @FloofyNewfie ! I hope to someday find a love like yours :) Well, except with a male ?
With a male you say?

Lol, just kidding! You seem like generally a nice person from what I've gathered from around here. You do definitely deserve to know the love, bond, and happiness that comes with this form of animistic partnership! It's not necessarily easier than a human-to-human relationship, but it is 100% worth it in the end.

LOL meanie! ?

Only time will tell on my end. I’ve actually connected with someone outside the forum. Randomly. He lives a few miles away but I’m determined to make it work! He’s zoo/furry. I’m not against a human-to-human relationship and he wants to adopt us a pup once we get to that point. I know not all pets are receptive of your kind of romance and I loved cats/dogs before I discovered and fell for zoo. So regardless we’re gonna give him a good home! With my lil butthead cat too ?

Minis are assholes. Lol.
They can be, but not all of them are. I know of one back east:cool:.... Then again, when they're put on a diet of grain and all the pussy they can stand, well hell...Change the nutritive part of that diet to steak ...I'm gonna be an asshole too<grinnnn>

Love + Animals ?

Oh, way older. There is paleolithic and neolithic rock art depicting humans engaged in sexual activity with animals.

Edit: I posted the above before I saw that Floofy had already beaten me to it.

Last edited:
Back