Hello there, Zooville!

Tennant

Tourist
Greetings to you, person who's reading this! You may call me Tennant, I'm a 18 year old female from South America. It's my pleasure to meet you.

You see, the bestiality world has always intrigued me from a very young age. I used to think this whole thing would be a mere phase of a confused teenager, but quite a few years have passed and seems like my 'interest' for dogs is here to stay. So I decided to join this community, as I thought it would help me accept that part of myself and talk to people about that stuff.

Greetings to you, person who's reading this! You may call me Tennant, I'm a 18 year old female from South America. It's my pleasure to meet you.

You see, the bestiality world has always intrigued me from a very young age. I used to think this whole thing would be a mere phase of a confused teenager, but quite a few years have passed and seems like my 'interest' for dogs is here to stay. So I decided to join this community, as I thought it would help me accept that part of myself and talk to people about that stuff.

Welcome to the form always happy to chat 😊

Welcome to the forum. “It’s not as phase mom!” lol. I dare say most people here are lifers when it comes to zoo. I’ll be a zoophile till the day I die. Welcome to the club. 😁

Back