Hello my animal loving friends!

Equineking

Tourist
Hello everyone!

I’m sort of new to the site, this is the first account I’ve made where I am finally ready to interact with others and show my true self.

Im excited to be on here making new friends and interacting with like minded people.

I have a huge passion for anything animal related and I’ve always been obsessed with horses and mares since I was younger!

I developed my bond and sexual attractions towards animals at a really young age and never fully quite developed a whole attraction to the human body, I’m still attracted to people but not anywhere close to how attracted I am to horses.

There is just something about mares that gets me hot and turned on, flared up if you will 😉

I hope to make new friends and meetup with as many like minded people as I can and share our love for our furry friends!

Feel free to message me!

Hello there glad to see ppl who actually know what an introduction looks like. Welcome hope ull enjoy your self here.
Dont have to explain why ure attracted to horses , as a kid growing up had horses and fell in love with there eyes, they have such a kind and warm eyes.
Later i discovered what delicious dicks they have😋
So yes i get you.

Hello everyone!

I’m sort of new to the site, this is the first account I’ve made where I am finally ready to interact with others and show my true self.

Im excited to be on here making new friends and interacting with like minded people.

I have a huge passion for anything animal related and I’ve always been obsessed with horses and mares since I was younger!

I developed my bond and sexual attractions towards animals at a really young age and never fully quite developed a whole attraction to the human body, I’m still attracted to people but not anywhere close to how attracted I am to horses.

There is just something about mares that gets me hot and turned on, flared up if you will 😉

I hope to make new friends and meetup with as many like minded people as I can and share our love for our furry friends!

Feel free to message me!
Hello and Welcome to ZV. I think you will be welcomed here and to enjoy the community.

Welcome welcome. 👋 I think we can mostly all agree that animals are just so damn sexy! Humans can be sexy too, but animals just really got it going on. 🤭

Back