Hello from the UK

Hi everyone
30s professional male here. I’m new to this site but was previously on Beast Dating and other sites with my ex girlfriend.

sophie and I were very active in the lifestyle and I was incredibly lucky. She was pretty, intelligent, fun and very sexually liberal.

after what I thought was many happy years she split up with me during lockdown and is now with someone else (according to Facebook anyway).

does anyone else grieve for being forced to say goodbye to the lifestyle? It would be nice to talk.
I understand Sophie had all the power in that regard but it feels like such an exciting part of my life has been taken away and now I’m just sat wanking to videos and past memories.

anyway I can see lots of you are having a great time with your dogs and can’t wait to see more

Hi everyone
30s professional male here. I’m new to this site but was previously on Beast Dating and other sites with my ex girlfriend.

sophie and I were very active in the lifestyle and I was incredibly lucky. She was pretty, intelligent, fun and very sexually liberal.

after what I thought was many happy years she split up with me during lockdown and is now with someone else (according to Facebook anyway).

does anyone else grieve for being forced to say goodbye to the lifestyle? It would be nice to talk.
I understand Sophie had all the power in that regard but it feels like such an exciting part of my life has been taken away and now I’m just sat wanking to videos and past memories.

anyway I can see lots of you are having a great time with your dogs and can’t wait to see more
That's a sad story. I feel really sorry for you. Xx

Hi everyone

Hiya
We’re from Bucks near Milton Keynes and new here too.
Hoping to find some new friend and have some fun 😊😊

Back