Hello from the New Guy

vin5783

Tourist
Hi everyone. Happy and grateful to find this forum, and to know I'm not alone in how I feel. I'm a trans man from the US, new to things but not new to how I feel. Can remember having a sexual feelings towards canines for as long as I've had those kinda feelings, but with stigma and never knowing how to really approach it/would it harm the pupper, I never really knew where to even start. Happy to find an accepting, educational, and inclusive space here. Look forward to learning more.

Hi everyone. Happy and grateful to find this forum, and to know I'm not alone in how I feel. I'm a trans man from the US, new to things but not new to how I feel. Can remember having a sexual feelings towards canines for as long as I've had those kinda feelings, but with stigma and never knowing how to really approach it/would it harm the pupper, I never really knew where to even start. Happy to find an accepting, educational, and inclusive space here. Look forward to learning more.
Welcome! Good to see a new member!

Hey nice to meet you! I'm nb myself, and I've been into zoo since my first puppy but haven't done too much so Im fairly new too, I'm open to talk !

Hey nice to meet you! I'm nb myself, and I've been into zoo since my first puppy but haven't done too much so Im fairly new too, I'm open to talk !
Great to meet ya! Definitely open to chat. Always nice to meet like minded people.

Back