Hello from NJ/PA; 36M & 39F

Hi! I've posted a bit around, but just found this folder lol We're a couple, he is 36 M and I'm 39 F, both on the bigger side. We live in the NJ/PA area of the US. Just want to say hi to everyone and invite people (especially local ones!) to message us!

Looking for her first time with a k9. If you are an owner in the area, please feel free to introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome to the introduction section of the forum. 🤭 May I first just say congratulations once again on your shared interest. I’m very happy for you both to be about to explore zoo together. It definitely makes life so much easy. It also makes those first experiences way easier and safer. 😅 Good luck to you both on getting your first experiences. There’s nothing quite like those first few times. 🥰

Hello and welcome to the introduction section of the forum. 🤭 May I first just say congratulations once again on your shared interest. I’m very happy for you both to be about to explore zoo together. It definitely makes life so much easy. It also makes those first experiences way easier and safer. 😅 Good luck to you both on getting your first experiences. There’s nothing quite like those first few times. 🥰
Thank you! We are happy to be here and explore together!

Hi! I've posted a bit around, but just found this folder lol We're a couple, he is 36 M and I'm 39 F, both on the bigger side. We live in the NJ/PA area of the US. Just want to say hi to everyone and invite people (especially local ones!) to message us!

Looking for her first time with a k9. If you are an owner in the area, please feel free to introduce yourself!
Hello and welcome

There's a meetup section if you want to do that. Keep in mind it is dangerous and the site recommends you get your own dog to experience what zoo is really about.

Back