Hello from Australia

C

countryboy1985

Hi all. From australia, new to zoo forum however have been interested in zoo for a while At this stage for me it’s probably more about watching a girl than doing stuff however I think I could change my mind down the track. Anyways. I live on a farm surrounded by many horses, dogs, etc. just thought I’d say hi !

One other question I have Mainly for aussies is it only guys who seem to like zoo or do girls enjoy it to ? I only ask as there doesn’t seem to be many girls on here ?!

Hiya. In all honesty I think alot of the females in to zoo don't often post because of all the messages they cop.

Just like I guarantee that now you have mentioned that you have horses and dogs etc your inbox will likely blow up from guys going "can I fuck your horse" or something like that.

Anyway, I am obviously not female so I can't help you there but if you are ever after a friendly chat, hit me up :)

Good luck in your search

Y
Hiya. In all honesty I think alot of the females in to zoo don't often post because of all the messages they cop.

Just like I guarantee that now you have mentioned that you have horses and dogs etc your inbox will likely blow up from guys going "can I fuck your horse" or something like that.

Anyway, I am obviously not female so I can't help you there but if you are ever after a friendly chat, hit me up :)

Good luck in your search
yeah very true I didn’t even consider that. Thankfully I havent had many hmu in my inbox ahha. And I think I wouldnt let them root my stallion, he would root them ahah.

Back