Hello, everyone!

Hey! I figured I should probably introduce myself. 29m here, straight with humans and bi with animals, and I've had experience with both male and female dogs. I'm attracted to basically all mammals though, and I really really hope I get the chance to play with a horse or a cow some day. Happy to be here and hope to make some friends with similar interests :)

Hello there, feel welcomed into the group. Maybe you could get that touch with equines, but always be careful, alright?

Hello there, feel welcomed into the group. Maybe you could get that touch with equines, but always be careful, alright?
oh yeah, i understand both that horses are extremely powerful animals that can absolutely fuck you up if you don't respect them, and also that i need to be careful who i ever meet with, if indeed i get the chance at all

Not only that they can wreck you, but that you may get in serious trouble dependant on your country's laws and such. Doing it with dogs is muuuch easier as you can do it indoors, but when horses or pigs are involved... well, you know the rest

Back