Hello everyone!

SwampOtter

Tourist
Hello fellow zoos and zoo allies!
I'm a furry and currently non-practising zoophile. I discovered anthro art and transformation art at a young age on the internet and found it very appealing. I've wanted to be an animal for as long as I can remember. I've especially always wanted to have a tail.
In the early days of YouTube (ie late 00s) I found a documentary clip about zoophilia and started to wonder if I was one of them. I started talking about it to a class mate who freaked out about it, which I found rather confusing, for to me it never seemed like it would be a big deal. After all, homosexuality became something people could talk about at the time and we even had a gay teacher. I eventually came out to the teacher and he seemed to be more accepting about it, or at the very least neutral.
I don't currently have any animal companions but I grew up with rabbits, rodents, ferrets and a cat. Since moving out I've had ferrets for several years but they passed away a few years ago. I'm mostly attracted to small mammals, like mustelids and procyonids, but I think dogs are also quite attractive.
I hope to meet like-minded people here.

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I'm currently more active on zoocommunity.org but hopefully I'll be hanging around here occasionally too.

Back