Hello 36m Texas

Dogwatcher

Tourist
Finally back since the first site shut down. So I'm a straight, married man. Not looking to mislead anyone, just want to be able to openly talk about my experiences and read about others. Unfortunately my spouse is not interested in zoo, although we've seen vids together she has clearly stated she would not engage. So again I'm open to any and all convo. I'm in the west texas area. I don't discriminate on looks, size, race or age. So look forward to making new friends and sharing.

Finally back since the first site shut down. So I'm a straight, married man. Not looking to mislead anyone, just want to be able to openly talk about my experiences and read about others. Unfortunately my spouse is not interested in zoo, although we've seen vids together she has clearly stated she would not engage. So again I'm open to any and all convo. I'm in the west texas area. I don't discriminate on looks, size, race or age. So look forward to making new friends and sharing.
Sadly I feel that I am in the same boat. My wife is not into it either. Feel free to pm me if you like.

I’d love to share experiences. Fellow Texan here.

Back