hello 34 male? here

SissyMcZoo

Tourist
Hello to all!
So glad to find this spot! 34 male, sissy, bitch here. NC usa. Had the the good fortune to have a sweet Lab lover for over a year but also had the bad luck to be caught by my (soon to be) ex wife. Open now that I am Gay as fuck and more importantly that I adore Dogs and other Male beasts!
Happy to chat with anyone and glad to be here!!

34 yr old "male" here. Tried to live the straight christian life but it wasn't true, wasn't me. Gay always. Zoo attracted since my teens but i denied it completely until a little over a year ago. Active with our sweet black Lab until my wife discovered us. She is soon to be my ex and my greatest regret is being away from Ranger (our LAB mentioned above). But now I choose to love free and love who i love, namely our furry Male friends.

Welcome, I'm glad you have joined us. I'm sorry you have to be away from your Lab, I know how hard that is

Hello to all!
So glad to find this spot! 34 male, sissy, bitch here. NC usa. Had the the good fortune to have a sweet Lab lover for over a year but also had the bad luck to be caught by my (soon to be) ex wife. Open now that I am Gay as fuck and more importantly that I adore Dogs and other Male beasts!
Happy to chat with anyone and glad to be here!!
Hello and Welcome to ZV. Hope you make new friends here too and enjoy the community 🎉

34 yr old "male" here. Tried to live the straight christian life but it wasn't true, wasn't me. Gay always. Zoo attracted since my teens but i denied it completely until a little over a year ago. Active with our sweet black Lab until my wife discovered us. She is soon to be my ex and my greatest regret is being away from Ranger (our LAB mentioned above). But now I choose to love free and love who i love, namely our furry Male friends.
Welcome to the forum !!

Back