Welcome - ( and should I say merry Christmas? lol, I did like the pic you included, it made me wish I still lived near the IE in calif).

Anyhow I think you’ll find some good community here :)

Welcome - ( and should I say merry Christmas? lol, I did like the pic you included, it made me wish I still lived near the IE in calif).

Anyhow I think you’ll find some good community here :)
My favorite time of the year 😉

New to this site , former BF member . Figured I’d introduce myself here . I’m 27 & I’m from so cal / high desert but I travel every day to either corona or Temecula/Wildomar so I’m down to make friends in any and all of those locations ☺️ also open to chat with others who may be farther away ! Good luck to all on this journey and in this lifestyle 🥰🫶🏼
Welcome my dm is always open to chat and make friends @xxx0420

New to this site , former BF member . Figured I’d introduce myself here . I’m 27 & I’m from so cal / high desert but I travel every day to either corona or Temecula/Wildomar so I’m down to make friends in any and all of those locations ☺️ also open to chat with others who may be farther away ! Good luck to all on this journey and in this lifestyle 🥰🫶🏼
nice to meet you. also new here :))

Welcome to ZV :3

Welcome 😎 .. Fellow So Cal resident.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Back