Hawaii is making sex with animals a felony; bills in other states as well

As if laws will do anything to stop it. The abuse claim is so stupid. The "cannot give consent" claim equally so. And it won't get fought because no one really wants to be the one to publicly defend zoophilia or bestiality due to the stigma. Whatever. They cant stop it. And this will just make it more taboo which makes it even hotter.

Yeah, the "liberal" "progressive" left is super intolerant of zoo's. As much as the conservative right.
Conservativism is about limiting goverment overreach. If someone claims to be a conservative but wants the government to throw you in jail for banging an animal I would argue they don't understand the meaning of conservative. I can't understand why it's legal for soneone to buy a pig or cow to slaughter but illegal if they get caught having sex with it.

Conservativism is about limiting goverment overreach. If someone claims to be a conservative but wants the government to throw you in jail for banging an animal I would argue they don't understand the meaning of conservative. I can't understand why it's legal for soneone to buy a pig or cow to slaughter but illegal if they get caught having sex with it.

because buying a pig or a cow to eat or sell them is quite different than using them as a sex toy?

because buying a pig or a cow to eat or sell them is quite different than using them as a sex toy?
I'd just like to say here that in most cases, zoosexuals don't regard their partners as "sex toys".
I can't vouch for non-zoo bestialists.

That said, if the cows/pigs being fucked instead of killed/eaten are well cared for and are not being forced or physically harmed, then yeah, it shouldn't be something that could get you thrown you in jail, put on a sex offender list, have your animals taken and potentially publically ruin your life forever. It's not a legal thing as much as it is a shaming thing.
I prefer animal consent and especially when they initiate the act instead of me, but the human majority's lack of concern over animal consent to anything else besides bestiality is grossly hypocritical. In fact, it's fucking stupid. Live and let live, if that's even possible. We all know most of the "animals can't consent!" anti-zoo barkers couldn't care less about the animals, it's only about their personal issues with the zoos and their "unnatural" acts.

Last edited:
I'd just like to say here that in most cases, zoosexuals don't regard their partners as "sex toys".
I can't vouch for non-zoo bestialists.

That said, if the cows/pigs being fucked instead of killed/eaten are well cared for and are not being forced or physically harmed, then yeah, it shouldn't be something that could get you thrown you in jail, put on a sex offender list, have your animals taken and potentially publically ruin your life forever. It's not a legal thing as much as it is a shaming thing.
I prefer animal consent and especially when they initiate the act instead of me, but based on the human majority's lack of concern over animal consent to anything else besides bestiality is grossly hypocritical. In fact, it's fucking stupid. Live and let live, if that's even possible. We all know most of the "animals can't consent!" anti-zoo barkers couldn't care less about the animals, it's only about their personal issues with the zoos and their "unnatural" acts.
Agree. I wasn't trying to argue the morality of sex with animals, but to draw parallels between the hypocrisy of criminalizing one act and and being indifferent to the other.

Reactions: IHO
Back