Have you ever...

No, but I’ve smashed a pie on someone’s butt.

Have you ever traveled by train?
Yeah, lots of times...lol, I took an Amtrak sleeper car from Chicago out to Glacier National Park once. That was pretty cool.

HYE been to the Sears tower in Chicago or whatever it's called now? lol

yes a few years ago, almost extraterrestrial landscape
HYE hidden anything underground?
Yes, I'm sort of a prepper. I like self-reliance, and I have stashed "go bags" in various places on my farm. That reminds me I should probably check on those...lol

HYE been to an underground salt mine?

Yes I have taken more than one.

HYE driven 100 mph or more?
Yeah, it's a thrill every time I hit the road! LOL, I'm usually the one pushing the speed limits. I had a blast when I was in Germany; I'd wake up in the middle of the night with the zoomies and drive on the unlimited-speed sections of the Autobahn. lol

HYE ridden a motorcycle over 150 MPH (via GPS)?

Yeah, it's a thrill every time I hit the road! LOL, I'm usually the one pushing the speed limits. I had a blast when I was in Germany; I'd wake up in the middle of the night with the zoomies and drive on the unlimited-speed sections of the Autobahn. lol

HYE ridden a motorcycle over 150 MPH (via GPS)?
It is definitely a thrill doing that fast I have done in a couple times in different cars, but never on a motorcycle.
Ha ha, I have never even been on a motorcycle much less going fast.

HYE started a fire without matches?

It is definitely a thrill doing that fast I have done in a couple times in different cars, but never on a motorcycle.
Ha ha, I have never even been on a motorcycle much less going fast.

HYE started a fire without matches?
Yeah I like practicing survivalist techniques. I even thought about having a youtube channel on it but found out editing videos really sucks big time lol

HYE had your own youtube channel? Lol

Yeah I like practicing survivalist techniques. I even thought about having a youtube channel on it but found out editing videos really sucks big time lol

HYE had your own youtube channel? Lol
It’s good fun and you can pretty much learn anything from YouTube. I have not had my own YouTube though.

HYE gotten off to a YouTube video?

It’s good fun and you can pretty much learn anything from YouTube. I have not had my own YouTube though.

HYE gotten off to a YouTube video?
Sort of. Sure have gotten horny from watching women “dancing”. Lol

HYE found a video of yourself on the internet doing something stupid? Lol

Sort of. Sure have gotten horny from watching women “dancing”. Lol

HYE found a video of yourself on the internet doing something stupid? Lol
I definitely understand that one. They also had some exceptional breeding videos that I was a huge fan of before I discovered the old beast forum and more exciting videos.
I have only seen surprise videos on friends, Facebook, or Instagram channels, but never anything super public.

HYE been too drunk to make it home and ended up sleeping wherever you were at?

I definitely understand that one. They also had some exceptional breeding videos that I was a huge fan of before I discovered the old beast forum and more exciting videos.
I have only seen surprise videos on friends, Facebook, or Instagram channels, but never anything super public.

HYE been too drunk to make it home and ended up sleeping wherever you were at?
Yes while at college lol. I woke up one time naked in women's dorm with permanent marker writing all over me and don't remember anything! Plus my clothes were missing! I had to walk to my dorm wearing a toga. Lol. I never found out what happened either but it was my girlfriends dorm and I suspected her friends might have been involved!

HYE eaten something so spicy you had to drink a half gallon of milk to out out the fire? Lol

Yes while at college lol. I woke up one time naked in women's dorm with permanent marker writing all over me and don't remember anything! Plus my clothes were missing! I had to walk to my dorm wearing a toga. Lol. I never found out what happened either but it was my girlfriends dorm and I suspected her friends might have been involved!

HYE eaten something so spicy you had to drink a half gallon of milk to out out the fire? Lol
I bet there was an awesome story involved with the events you can’t remember haha!

Yes I have! I can’t even remember what it was that my buddy made but I definitely remember the burn. I was pretty sure I was going to die.

HYE made a rock skip on the water more than 10 times?

Back