Have you ever sent a PM to the wrong person on this site?

Kristy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Maybe something so smoking hot and sexy, NO ONE should receive it except for the intended person?
But, off it went, embarrassing you to death?
I never have, thank goodness, but have caught myself close to doing it in the past. Anyone else?

Not on THIS one....but sometime back Iwas just getting to work....got a message from my then-sweetie which was ummmm...pretty warmish... I turned the phone off and went to punch in. Grabbed a coffee, and since it was a quiet morning, I turned the phone on...there was a beep I thought was her, and I let fly with a convo that would blister a TANNED cowhide....turned out it was my ex-wife....I think my head exploded

Not on THIS one....but sometime back Iwas just getting to work....got a message from my then-sweetie which was ummmm...pretty warmish... I turned the phone off and went to punch in. Grabbed a coffee, and since it was a quiet morning, I turned the phone on...there was a beep I thought was her, and I let fly with a convo that would blister a TANNED cowhide....turned out it was my ex-wife....I think my head exploded
RUH RO! Goodness sakes!

Back