Has being sexually active with your companions impacted they're behavior in any way?

My dog is a lot more humpy with everyone he meets now. I try to play it off as he needs more training. And I really am working on that with him. Only allowed when we’re alone and I get naked and down on all fours. Not trying to hump my friends or my nephews when they come by! My family except my nephews hate big dogs so my main problem is when friends or my nephews are here, since thr rest of my family doesn’t really visit in order to avoid him.

I think dogs and people and maybe other mammals also share the attribute that regular sex is satisfying and makes them happy. I know that when I am getting it on the regular I am y happy and satisfied. I know my Shepard is the same way...smile

I think it is only natural when there is a mated pair that regular sexual contact and intercourse enhances the connection and maintains the bond. I think that is true for humans and humans or humans and beasts!

I'll never forget one evening with some friends. They'd been training a young labrador to mount the wife. He was relaxed, lying in his basket in their room while we fooled around. Then the wife got up, naked, and walked into the bathroom. Came back wearing a old leather jacket they used while training.

He was immediately wide awake, jumping up and down around her, sniffing her crotch. She'd been recently fisted, so she was sopping wet. The moment she was on her hands and knees, he was on top of her. Before that he hadn't even paid attention to us.

Back