Has anyone's lover lost interest in foreplay?

I did NOT attack the OP, I laughed. And added why I laughed. And then the other idiot showed up and started with his usual stupidity. That retard is the one I blasted. Come on man, it's right there, go look.
I mean true you did laugh about it. But also unnecessarily added retard or idiot. Into the topic.

I can see the hilarity in it 😆 don't get me wrong I try my best to answer it. It's better to enjoy a topic than it is to pick at the sides

Have you ever heard of each species is built different? Human intelligence always relies on human standards?

Isn't this kind of unfair.
Did you actually READ a word I posted? I am pretty damn certain I said EXACTLY that in different words. Come on man, try, ok?

Hey, I do as much dumb shit as anyone. I just don't do it on the same level. No one is perfect.

Christ, just the number of retards on here trying to sell the idea that their neutered dog is an absolute rock star of dog fucking should scare the hell out of anyone with half a brain.
This. I see so many dumb questions about neutering pets and sex. Also so many people just ignoring basic fucking consent. But live and learn I guess

lol........human concepts do not play for animals. Your dog may or may not want to play, at any given point, but humans are a little to easy to transfer their concepts to animals, it doesn't work that way.
I mean true you did laugh about it. But also unnecessarily added retard or idiot. Into the topic.

I can see the hilarity in it 😆 don't get me wrong I try my best to answer it. It's better to enjoy a topic than it is to pick at the sides
See the quote ABOVE what you wrote..........not what you just implied. THOSE words showed up in response to pes, who IS at best a bit stupid.

See the quote ABOVE what you wrote..........not what you just implied. THOSE words showed up in response to pes, who IS at best a bit stupid.
Ok I read what she said. I see what you mean in that respect. Interpreted her way therefore somewhat anthromorphizing the dog.

Which I'm guilty of myself but I remember (my past mate) she's still a dog. One capable of learning and more but each has their preferred mode of action. Like how people has their "defaults"

Look. What do you do when you see someone posting a question about some tactic or whatever that to you, seems a bit.....rapey? You correct it, or try to, right?

I'm the same way with logical thought. I don't usually start blasting until someone comes in spouting nonsense. Look, if dog's COULD think in human concepts, I think they would probably own the planet by now. But, they just don't, they can't. In the same way, we will never understand smell as dogs understand smell. We may someday be able to explain it, but even that's a stretch, we simply do not have the mental capability that they do in the same way. That's all.

Last edited:
Ok I read what she said. I see what you mean in that respect. Interpreted her way therefore somewhat anthromorphizing the dog.

Which I'm guilty of myself but I remember (my past mate) she's still a dog. One capable of learning and more but each has their preferred mode of action. Like how people has their "defaults"
Yes, exactly. I could not for the life of me remember the word, but that's it. anthromorphizing. Everyone DOES that, to a degree, not everyone actually believes it, there is the difference. And, it's a big difference, I think. Once you believe that, what else opens up for you in terms of poor rover, because he's Soooooo human.......slippery slope......

I said THE CONCEPT, not the thing. Human CONCEPTS do not translate to animals. Ask your dog to explain TIME to you. Idiot.

What you describe is an INSTINCTUAL mating ritual, not a concept. "All you need to confirm that is watch a few different species of animals mate."
Technically if some animals spoke English, they'd *probably* be able to explain time to you.

I saw a post on zooville from a new member once. Started out rational and then quickly went into lala land.....like 400 words of just laundry list of sexual crap this fool had planned......and when you got to about 375 words in, you find out that this dog in question is NOT YET even 6 months old. And, though all this writing, this had been going on for MONTHS. It sounds like a bad joke, and then it sounds like maybe this person is just a bit off in the head, but by the time you're finished reading it, the guy is COMPLETELY serious about ALL of it, that's the grand plan, laid out for us all to admire.

Wow, so this guy is batshit crazy, or some pedo. Except, to all apearances, it wasn't that. What it DID appear to be is this person not only didn't even own a dog, they never had owned a dog and had NEVER spent even a significant amount of time around a dog. So, ok, no harm in that. Except it leads to some harm, or could. Spend a while around here and you'll begin to realize an attraction to dogs does not require anyone to actually know a fucking thing about dog, nor to have ever even been around dogs.

People are not known for checking facts and reality. Let stuff like that go unchallenged and how many people who don't know jack shit about dogs suddenly think theu know a lot about dogs? As an example, how many people here SWEAR by the light of christ their neutered dog is a dog fucking champion? And, how many others prop them up? Neutering a dog is effective castration, castration is pretty fucking effective at eliminating sexual urges, ENTIRELY. That's why harem slaves were Eunics. Google it.

I saw a post on zooville from a new member once. Started out rational and then quickly went into lala land.....like 400 words of just laundry list of sexual crap this fool had planned......and when you got to about 375 words in, you find out that this dog in question is NOT YET even 6 months old. And, though all this writing, this had been going on for MONTHS. It sounds like a bad joke, and then it sounds like maybe this person is just a bit off in the head, but by the time you're finished reading it, the guy is COMPLETELY serious about ALL of it, that's the grand plan, laid out for us all to admire.

Wow, so this guy is batshit crazy, or some pedo. Except, to all apearances, it wasn't that. What it DID appear to be is this person not only didn't even own a dog, they never had owned a dog and had NEVER spent even a significant amount of time around a dog. So, ok, no harm in that. Except it leads to some harm, or could. Spend a while around here and you'll begin to realize an attraction to dogs does not require anyone to actually know a fucking thing about dog, nor to have ever even been around dogs.

People are not known for checking facts and reality. Let stuff like that go unchallenged and how many people who don't know jack shit about dogs suddenly think theu know a lot about dogs? As an example, how many people here SWEAR by the light of christ their neutered dog is a dog fucking champion? And, how many others prop them up? Neutering a dog is effective castration, castration is pretty fucking effective at eliminating sexual urges, ENTIRELY. That's why harem slaves were Eunics. Google it.
Highlighted eunics then phone button push google search... Yes. They guard the female quarters

Highlighted eunics then phone button push google search... Yes. They guard the female quarters
True, but guarding was only half the reason, the other half was no one in their was fucking the sultans wives. And, there wouldn't BE any kids who weren't by definition, legit.

Technically if some animals spoke English, they'd *probably* be able to explain time to you.
Time, maybe. But, not the concept. That a bit too far to stretch. Animals can TELL time, or some semblance of that. You give your pet a treat every day at the same time for a while, soon, they'll start meeting you there, often a bit early even. They sense time, it's easy to SEE and note the passage of time. The concept of time is a bit more complicated than seeing it though.

Think I have to agree with that just on the crazy part, lol
Yes we do. I mean waging a war over women I mean sure I get it but damn.... Do they wanna secure a lineage or bust a nut 🤣. Talk about horny to the next level

Oh my all these bodies for those babes.... "Whatever their loss"

I think we can all take away from this that shouting and throwing insults is a really great way to convince people of your position.

Yes, exactly. I could not for the life of me remember the word, but that's it. anthromorphizing. Everyone DOES that, to a degree, not everyone actually believes it, there is the difference. And, it's a big difference, I think. Once you believe that, what else opens up for you in terms of poor rover, because he's Soooooo human.......slippery slope......
Anthropomorphizing is something I really work hard not to do with my dog. It's really hard to do because it's something that humans grow up seeing and learning. Just look at kids cartoons and shows... it's full of non human things behaving and acting like humans. Talking humanized animals are just the start... Thomas the Tank engine took it to new levels. lol
I've tried to learn the way dogs communicate to each other so I can try to express things to Max in a way that he understands. I think in some ways that's helped in some ways, but there's still a vast chasm of inability to understand. Thankfully Dogs are really good at reading humans... so in the areas I fail at communicating hopefully he's clever enough to work out what I mean. haha

I love how the dictionary definition for anthropomorphize actually uses the example of dogs. hahahahahahaha
anthro.JPG

Anthropomorphizing is something I really work hard not to do with my dog. It's really hard to do because it's something that humans grow up seeing and learning. Just look at kids cartoons and shows... it's full of non human things behaving and acting like humans. Talking humanized animals are just the start... Thomas the Tank engine took it to new levels. lol
I've tried to learn the way dogs communicate to each other so I can try to express things to Max in a way that he understands. I think in some ways that's helped in some ways, but there's still a vast chasm of inability to understand. Thankfully Dogs are really good at reading humans... so in the areas I fail at communicating hopefully he's clever enough to work out what I mean. haha

I love how the dictionary definition for anthropomorphize actually uses the example of dogs. hahahahahahaha
View attachment 290274
lol.......typical ally. Agree with a statement, and correct my spelling all in one go.

Thank you. I was being too lazy to go look up both the spelling and the definition. At the time, it seemed that the point had been made.

Overall, It seems to be a harmless idiosynccrisy............but, in this particular setting, I'm not at all convinced it's quite so harmless.

Thanks, Ally.

lol.......typical ally. Agree with a statement, and correct my spelling all in one go.
thisis.gif

Thank you. I was being too lazy to go look up both the spelling and the definition. At the time, it seemed that the point had been made.
Actually I didn't even realize you spelled it wrong. My brain must have auto-corrected it in my head when I read it. It wasn't until I read this message that i went back and saw that you did misspell it.
It's all good. We're not graded on our spelling here right... right?!?! haha

Overall, It seems to be a harmless idiosynccrisy............but, in this particular setting, I'm not at all convinced it's quite so harmless.
Agreed

Thanks, Ally.
giphy.gif

Foreplay? You mean when I change the Air Fresh'ner in the Jeep to "Vanilla" instead of "Hoppe's number nine"?

Back