Has anyone tried to do this before as birthday present for their dog lover?

Kuestano

Tourist
Hello, long time no post here, a bit of an intro:

I'm in my early twenties, living alone, and I have a German shepherd who's 2 years old, and he's a very good boy, he is a super great kisser too, basically we're french kissing at least 10 times a day, that dog loves to lick my mouth, good thing I love his saliva. I haven't let him mount me, since I'm a virgin, and I'm a bit scared but wet like a waterfall with the thought of it. And planing on doing that very soon, he is crazy in love with me and already sees me as his bitch. I don't think he sees me as his owner at all at this point. Which is kinda strange.

*Anyway let me get straight to the point...

In the near future, after I let him mount me and we get used to each other's bodies for a few months and my pussy got used to his knot..
On his birthday, which he becomes 3 years old, I want to buy collar and leash, fox tail plug, and dog ears, and only be wearing those in the house from morning till midnight, nothing else, this will make me feel completely like a real doggy bitch that I am. And I want to be on all fours around my king and let him mount and fuck me and use me to satisfy himself as much as he wants, I don't want a single drop of cum to remain in his big balls. I'll squeeze it all out with all my holes. And everytime he fucks me enough and sits to lick his cock, I'll help him by licking his balls and cock and clean them with him as much as needed, hopping to lick off any remaining doggy cum or saliva on that cock and balls of his. And I'd lick every single drop of his cum off the floor if I wasn't quick enough to drink it all straight from his massive red rocket. Then cuddle, sleep together, even eat the same food from the same bowl together. For that entire day I'll shed my humanity and become a bitch in heat. I think he would probably knot me at least 20 times that day and I'd love every moment of it, I'd beg him to fuck me good and call him a good boy with each trust. As for the leash, I'll tie the end of the leash around my neck, so that he can guide me and take me anywhere around he pleases around the house, and I would NOT get on my feet, no matter where I go I'd be walking on all fours that day. And on each birthday this would be repeated. I hope this would be a good gift for my doggy husband and king and I hope I can be a proper bitch for him ❤️

The question is, has anyone tried anything similar before? I need some insight, thanks 🐾

Sincerely, a bitch in training 🙋🏼‍♀️❤️🐾🐺

One of the very first zoophilia videos I ever saw was of a woman and a GSD and it roughly followed this concept. It started with her on the beach with him, they went back to an apartment where she showered and washed the pup, and then she never got dressed. After getting out of the shower she just let him take her whenever he wanted for the rest of the day all over the apartment. They had fantastic chemistry and I still go back to that video sometimes despite being filmed on what would be considered a potato these days.

One of the very first zoophilia videos I ever saw was of a woman and a GSD and it roughly followed this concept. It started with her on the beach with him, they went back to an apartment where she showered and washed the pup, and then she never got dressed. After getting out of the shower she just let him take her whenever he wanted for the rest of the day all over the apartment. They had fantastic chemistry and I still go back to that video sometimes despite being filmed on what would be considered a potato these days.
That sounds amazing! Would it be okay to ask to PM me a link to the video, please?

Have a great night!

wow, that was a very cringe-worthy read.
have fun trying to eat from the same bowl as a dog who thinks he's in charge or trying to clean his junk when he does it.
or thinking he'd do you 20 times in a single day. best i got to was six and that was with an actual in-heat girl in the house.....
we will certainly need pictures of this, with your cute collar, leash, buttplug and ears. My balls turn blue just thinking of this LOL

SO HOT, jesus.
don't hide your full creeper mode under "we", please.

Link or name please

That sounds amazing! Would it be okay to ask to PM me a link to the video, please?

Have a great night!

Young people don't remember classics.
Bogard and such...
Look for Beach babe Buffy in the media furum

Hello, long time no post here, a bit of an intro:

I'm in my early twenties, living alone, and I have a German shepherd who's 2 years old, and he's a very good boy, he is a super great kisser too, basically we're french kissing at least 10 times a day, that dog loves to lick my mouth, good thing I love his saliva. I haven't let him mount me, since I'm a virgin, and I'm a bit scared but wet like a waterfall with the thought of it. And planing on doing that very soon, he is crazy in love with me and already sees me as his bitch. I don't think he sees me as his owner at all at this point. Which is kinda strange.

*Anyway let me get straight to the point...

In the near future, after I let him mount me and we get used to each other's bodies for a few months and my pussy got used to his knot..
On his birthday, which he becomes 3 years old, I want to buy collar and leash, fox tail plug, and dog ears, and only be wearing those in the house from morning till midnight, nothing else, this will make me feel completely like a real doggy bitch that I am. And I want to be on all fours around my king and let him mount and fuck me and use me to satisfy himself as much as he wants, I don't want a single drop of cum to remain in his big balls. I'll squeeze it all out with all my holes. And everytime he fucks me enough and sits to lick his cock, I'll help him by licking his balls and cock and clean them with him as much as needed, hopping to lick off any remaining doggy cum or saliva on that cock and balls of his. And I'd lick every single drop of his cum off the floor if I wasn't quick enough to drink it all straight from his massive red rocket. Then cuddle, sleep together, even eat the same food from the same bowl together. For that entire day I'll shed my humanity and become a bitch in heat. I think he would probably knot me at least 20 times that day and I'd love every moment of it, I'd beg him to fuck me good and call him a good boy with each trust. As for the leash, I'll tie the end of the leash around my neck, so that he can guide me and take me anywhere around he pleases around the house, and I would NOT get on my feet, no matter where I go I'd be walking on all fours that day. And on each birthday this would be repeated. I hope this would be a good gift for my doggy husband and king and I hope I can be a proper bitch for him ❤️

The question is, has anyone tried anything similar before? I need some insight, thanks 🐾

Sincerely, a bitch in training 🙋🏼‍♀️❤️🐾🐺
This is such a hot phantasy. I wish i could spy.... 🥰👌🏻

Back