Hi! Just reaching out to let you know there are people that send AI straws/sperm! I have gotten a couple myself. You can basically get any farm animal, dog, even cat! They are pricey if you don’t network within this community. I have been able to luckily network and get mine just via shipping cost. (Goat, pig, horse) An AI straw and a catheter syringe is all you really need along with a friend who’s willing to insert with speculum unless you’re like me and like the feel of a fist being inserted as well... makes me really feel like a bred girl, also great stimulation for you to relax.
I'm trying to acquire some straws myself of boar or horse semen, but the shipping costs alone were over $200. Do you know of any sources with reasonable shipping costs?

Epic facepalm.
But I would love to see an e-shop completely focused on cum. :D
Add some of this goo to cart, some of that special on sale almost expired cum too, tick the do not mix please box, free shipping if you order at least a gallon.

If you have a homestead you can order semen from a farm supply store. It is not frozen just chilled and has a short shelf life. Variety of animals but it will cost you dearly

A
Any info on obtaining frozen horse sperm not in the hundreds of dollars?
Any horse worth collecting, treating and shipping will cost. Even if the horse in question has no breeding value, a teaser or scrub stallion, just the process isn't cheap and good luck explaining that you want some teaser stallion cum

What you get is cut and treated to extend its viability and/or help it survive the freezing process, haven't tried it myself either way but I would wager it doesn't much resemble what it was.

It's not going to happen for cheap either.

If there is anyone reading from Germany. I would take as much equine cum collected/frozen as possible. Me and also some girls into this fetish would love to drink it. (Have experiences with up to 1,5 liters of frozen human cum to swallow - several times)

Back