gym and Fitness zoos

DobieDogo

Zooville Settler
so full disclosure I am a wannabe gym and fitness zoo šŸ˜‡

trying to get shredded before my 41st birthday since 3 years of Covid lockdown made this ex-twink a fat šŸ„”

goal is 180 pounds at 10 to 15% by August. that will require a significant intensity.

recently bought a large home gym as Iā€™ve come to accept that I can no longer get my ass out of bed at 5 AM in the morning for ā€œproperā€ gyms. also slamming back premier protein shakes like theyā€™re going out of style to ensure daily deficit. I know they arenā€™t great for you but they taste amazing and 30 g of protein per shake soā€¦

The silver lining is I work from home now due to Covid so I will generally work through my sets throughout my workday which allows me to have the full evening off to spend with my dobie! shoulders and chest on Monday, back and biceps on Wednesday lower body on Thursday. eventually I will hit each group twice a week but for now just 1 session. 4 to 5 exercises per muscle group with four sets @ 12 reps each.

so fit or fit wannabe zoos what are your stories?

I have been Ill that past 4 years but it looks like I am cured! I am back at the gym! Weights I use to think easy are hard for me now! But I am back and happy! I still got my body shape, but the muscle memory is kicking in and that is great!

Back