Goldstud Services???

BeccaLFP

Lurker
So I was responding to some PM's and on the side of my screen this horse cock was consistently humming in my face. If only it were real. LOL Of course I clicked on the link because who wouldn't when a giant horse cock is bumming in your face and it took me to this website called Goldstar Equine Services. So what is that exactly??? Is it for buying horse cum? It certainly can't be for what I think it is.

I don't know anything about them but I find this to be a strange place for them to advertise if they are an AI Service.

They teach how to properly collect from a stallion. They give lots and lots of video examples that our community finds fascinating and quite erotic. This is knowledge well worth having if you intend on handling your stallion to get some juicy gooey goodness from his magical rod of pleasure.
Or you can just stare at the ads with mouth open waiting for some to hit your mouth like I do sometimes, lol!

You can his group in that section and see his reproduction videos. He provides a subscription to them on his site

Ahh!!! I kinda thought it might be a way for those into equine to purchase horse cum for use and enjoyment in the privacy of their own home. I get it tho. Gotta tell ya that horse cock pulsing in my face was quite a draw. LOL

They teach how to properly collect from a stallion. They give lots and lots of video examples that our community finds fascinating and quite erotic. This is knowledge well worth having if you intend on handling your stallion to get some juicy gooey goodness from his magical rod of pleasure.
Or you can just stare at the ads with mouth open waiting for some to hit your mouth like I do sometimes, lol!
Ahh ok then it's the videos that people here like. I know that as a person that also does AI I wouldn't find this the place to advertise. But I don't have videos orientated towards things people with zoo interests would find of interest either.

Ahh ok then it's the videos that people here like. I know that as a person that also does AI I wouldn't find this the place to advertise. But I don't have videos orientated towards things people with zoo interests would find of interest either.
His primary is teaching people how to do it properly, all the way to preparation and transport of semen. We in the zoo world just love watching and learning from it that much more :)

He seems to pretend to be vehemently opposed to zoophilia on his youtube videos when you read comments on some of them, but I think I've seen a post on here from him saying he's not into it but he doesn't care either way whether people jerk off to his videos or not or what other purposes they may serve.

So I was responding to some PM's and on the side of my screen this horse cock was consistently humming in my face. If only it were real. LOL Of course I clicked on the link because who wouldn't when a giant horse cock is bumming in your face and it took me to this website called Goldstar Equine Services. So what is that exactly??? Is it for buying horse cum? It certainly can't be for what I think it is.
It's a bit of a mystery lmao. He's on YouTube doing stallion semen collection vids and related things, claiming it's for educational purposes. He may be branching out a bit into zoo territory to reach a larger audience. He did make a post where things aren't going well for him currently, so maybe that's why he's advertising here.

If Goldstar Services offered classes on semen collection from a beautiful stallion I'd like totally go for that as long as they'd disappear and give me a little alone time to do it my way. Bet I'd be wiping my mouth with my hand on my way outta that barn by the time I was done.

Back